SM Chad 1B99 - False warn

DURAMAXDIES3L

Your In-game:DURAMAX

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432494372 

The admin's name in-game: SM Chad 1B99

The admin's steam name (If you know it):something like "chad" but cant remember

What warning did you receive: Staff dis

Why do you think this warn was false: I cant say it was 100% false. But i say this to many people as a joke just giving each other crap. After this happened i called chad to me and we had a conversation of me apologizing if he took offence to that and he explained he was having a rough day due to IRL issues so he apologize for taking it out on me. I feel neither of us did wrong here and we all have off days. thanks 

Any extra information:N/A

Edited by DURAMAXDIES3L

Sorry guys i was in class...

I'm having a lot going on right now and Duramax was messing with me a few times and i just wasn't putting up with it i warned him for staff diss and had every right to but here is the thing Duramax made it clear to me it was a joke and he was just messing around and he apologized for his comments explaining it was a joke and he didn't mean any thing by it. We talked for a few minutes and cleared it all up. Hes a great guy and i respect him for keeping my personal stuff between us and apologizing for this reason i think the warn should be removed 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

19 minutes ago, Chad B said:

I'm having a lot going on right now and Duramax was messing with me a few times and i just wasn't putting up with it i warned him for staff diss and had every right to but here is the thing Duramax made it clear to me it was a joke and he was just messing around and he apologized for his comments explaining it was a joke and he didn't mean any thing by it. We talked for a few minutes and cleared it all up. Hes a great guy and i respect him for keeping my personal stuff between us and apologizing for this reason i think the warn should be removed 

+support 

warn should be removed ?

9 hours ago, Chad B said:

+support ^

~Mervin

10 hours ago, Chad B said:

+ Support

just next time, if you are mad, don’t hop on the server or don’t even hop on duty, it isn’t the best option. 

logan2.png

2 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

just next time, if you are mad, don’t hop on the server or don’t even hop on duty, it isn’t the best option. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

I wasn’t mad or anything  I just had a short patience.  I was very calm and respectful with Duramax and the other players I dealt with. Basically think of it as a zero tolerance if you broke a rule your getting a warn @Logan

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.