Toaster's Support Application

Toaster Strudel

Should I become a member of the Support Staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of the Support Staff?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: 5th Fleet BCO Commander Toast

Steam Name: [GL] Toaster Strudel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121029272

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm on it everyday.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes 

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to become a Support team member because I want to further my ability's helping others. I've always loved helping others and becoming a Support team member would let me help others in more ways. I can also be able to interact with the community more and meet some new people on the team. Im an active player and I could help others very often. I love being able to talk with others which I think is a good fit for this job. Like I have stated before helping others is something I love doing. While on duty on SWRP I try helping as many as possible and I find it fun to help when its needed. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I would affect it in a positive way by taking as many sits as possible and making sure I greet the player in need in the best way possible. I'm a very kind guy and I dont get angry. I could easily wait for others to come in for help when I'm not working on duty on SWRP. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them with a very friendly tone and proceed to ask what they need help with. I would always start by saying Hello to them and then asking what seems to be the problem. However I have a speech impediment and some words will come off in a weird way but it dosnt happen often.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I have read all of the rules and I will uphold it to my best ability.

On 9/20/2018 at 11:00 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-Good app

- Good amount of posts

-feel like he will do great as a Forum diplomat

Good luck 

-PRP Admin Jeff Junior-

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic