Having terrorism in-game

Munchies

Should there be terrorism in PoliceRP  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be terrorism in PoliceRP

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

What you want to see? -  Having some sort of terrorism on the server

Why should we add it? - Would add more realism/RP so like FBI/BSI/NSA and etc would be able to track down bombs and etc

What are the advantages of having this? - FBI/BSI/NSA having something fun and something to work hard on, Would also bring them together and combine in one and help each other out.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  Some playermodels ---- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208348503

So, I would personally like to have some terrorism on PoliceRP it would give FBI/BSI/NSA something to actually do and would be interesting how they would work around terrorist people etc.

So, what I was thinking was like have some jobs in-game and people can apply for the jobs but need to do it correctly how a normal terrorist would in real life.

Overall would be a great idea to have on the server and most people will enjoy having a bit of terrorism and also a bit of fun!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+1 Support

I think having Terrorism on the server is a good idea because it could add more RP and it can even add some new units on Gov such as EOD.

Looks and sounds fun! 

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

could crash the server if the bomba explodes 

- we are not Military rp at all 

sounds fun tho 

But in real life there is terrorism etc...

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

+support if you have to apply and get approved by SMT to be a terrorist. Clearly making it a donator thing isn’t a good idea after the huge donator mod issue.

It could be pretty cool and give NSA the job of preventing the attacks, FBI/BSI the job of investigating after the attacks, and tactical units the job of protecting major areas instead of patrolling around (or even making some units part of a counter terrorism sub department).

logan2.png

As a previous NSA Chief of Staff I think this will be very bennificial towards them cause it would be realistic for them tracking the terriosts down and fbi arresting them and investigating and interagating. Instead of all of them responding to a bank raid. 

But there is a cache. The terrorist job would only be approved by staff admin+ 

Edited by Stormzz

8 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

But in real life there is terrorism etc...

But in real life every time someone encounters a cop their first reaction isn’t “let me find my Negev ah there it is bye bye cop!”

-Support from me sorry we have too many problems with constant police shootings we don’t need another class designed for causing havoc there is enough already. 

• Laughing 1

4 hours ago, Rhenic said:

i Think that would be a good idear bob i think there should be a cool down of 1 hour maby tho to stop minges terrorisign each 15 mins i also think if that were the case that you should add in a new job "terrorist Arms Dealer" And the Min Price for there guns would have to be 1.5 mill and plus to stop people self supplying and to make it so minges cant get guns quicky

i also think that if it were to be added add the Terrorist Arms Dealer to VIP+ or Add it to the store under the jobs bundle

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

Maybe have it as an appliable rank or that you can access terrorist weaponry for a very high price but I don't think you'd have terrorist attacks every 15 minutes in real life, in the exact same city, every day.

+/-Support

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support if you have to apply and get approved by SMT to be a terrorist. Clearly making it a donator thing isn’t a good idea after the huge donator mod issue.

It could be pretty cool and give NSA the job of preventing the attacks, FBI/BSI the job of investigating after the attacks, and tactical units the job of protecting major areas instead of patrolling around (or even making some units part of a counter terrorism sub department).

Maybe allow the terrorist events be held by SMT or JMT kind of like how SWRP does it where they have all the admins conducting it all behind the scenes. Maybe we do the event like every sunday or something like that??

Edited by [GL] Tom

6 hours ago, Rhenic said:

^^^^^ 

Agree 100%

~Mervin

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I don’t really like the idea of a terrorist gun dealer. They should just be given a bomb (that can’t suicide bomb instantly preferably so that investigation units can actually track down the suspect and arrest them). The cool down I completely agree with. It should be REALLY long.

I don’t like the idea of anyone running into a building and blowing everyone up it would be so annoying 

• Head Admin

Denied

We don't want to promote terrorism to the demographic of our player base. Basically we do not want to promote terrorism to the young players who play PoliceRP.

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I