Garry Kim- Player Report

Midget Warlord

Your In-game: Midget Warlord

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:132108298

The player's name in-game: CERT Col Garry Kim (he's well known, should know him)

The player's steam name (If you know it): I do not know, but as I said before, he's well known, so it's probably known.

What did the player do: Clearly broke the Mustard Gas Guidelines, and Gassed a Hostage situation.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1517529225  This one shows the Hostage moments before the gas 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224482324/screenshot/963098188612497732 Screenshot of both Commander's names, and of course, both have the gas... HOWEVER:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224482324/screenshot/963098188612497973 A bit of deductive Reasoning, meaning that the Director is clearly dead and at Hospital, not the gas station, leaving Kim the only one with gas, and the only one to have thrown the gas grenade.

What do you believe should happen to the player: I have no idea, I know he is a well known and respected member of the community, and I know him as well, but he clearly broke a rule, and should be punished for it, regardless of status among the community.

Any extra information: Shots were fired at the scene, but last I checked, using gas is still not allowed, even if negotiations are off. You have to fight it out like any normal situation.
  • Laughing 1

-support there were 11 armed suspects and they shot before negotiations even began we didnt know what to do it was just me and garry so we did what we believe is right and I even asked a PD COL they said its allowed

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru
  • Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

14 minutes ago, Kiki said:

-support

people were shooting therefore negotiations were off. and there were more than enough people to throw gas

I dont think he should have gassed a hostage though. i guess there was no other option since you cant negotiate if people are just going to shoot at you.

15 minutes ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

-support there were 11 armed suspects and they shot before negotiations even began we didnt know what to do it was just me and garry so we did what we believe is right and I even asked a PD COL they said its allowed

Yep. Shots fired = negations are off.

Edited by Logan
  • Like 1

logan2.png

-support

You had well over 3+ people inside of the general store robbery. No negotiations were attempted from you or your fellow robbers. When I had arrived on scene, shots were immediately fired. When shots are being fired, negotiations are off. The CERT trooper and the CERT commander were the only ones there at the time of the robbery and we were outnumbered. I then made the decision to move in. I believe I made the right decision because we were heavily outnumbered and needed a way to deescalate the scene. No rule was broken. Tell your friends not to shoot during a hostage situation and I'll be glad to negotiate with you. ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

^^

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, snookiebear said:

-support

You had well over 3+ people inside of the general store robbery. No negotiations were attempted from you or your fellow robbers. When I had arrived on scene, shots were immediately fired. When shots are being fired, negotiations are off. The CERT trooper and the CERT commander were the only ones there at the time of the robbery and we were outnumbered. I then made the decision to move in. I believe I made the right decision because we were heavily outnumbered and needed a way to deescalate the scene. No rule was broken. Tell your friends not to shoot during a hostage situation and I'll be glad to negotiate with you. ?

2 hours ago, snookiebear said:

-support

^^^^^ 

Welp ?

~Mervin

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-I mean it clearly says that they cannot gas when it is a hostage involved at all so I mean the broke the GAS SOP  a talk to should be just fine in my opinion 

Doesn't the gas guidelines say something about you being not allowed to use mustard gas if it is going to effect any bystander s/Innocents even if the negotiations are cut off?

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-I mean it clearly says that they cannot gas when it is a hostage involved at all so I mean the broke the GAS SOP  a talk to should be just fine in my opinion 

You know you should still try to save the hostage instead of letting him die even if negotiations are off.

9 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Doesn't the gas guidelines say something about you being not allowed to use mustard gas if it is going to effect any bystander s/Innocents even if the negotiations are cut off?

Nope

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

2 minutes ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

Nope

Yes actually 

Gas is not to be used in any situation where (A) It may affect innocent civilian lives, (B) Put fellow officers in danger, or (C) is in an uncontrolled location.

• (A) Innocent Civilians are any person(s) not involved in the situation, or any person(s) that have been forced into the situation unwillingly.  

Just now, ArmyGuy said:

Yes actually 

No where does it state that we can't throw gas if negotiations are off so that's a invalid point

• Head Admin
15 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Agreed, Gas should never be used until all bystanders/innocents are clear from the area.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

If you need me to clarify my own gas guidelines.

(A) Simply states that you cannot throw gas in when it can affect any innocent civilians. Wethere negotiations are on or off, this still applys. Do not attempt to loophole the guidelines. 

8 hours ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

No where does it state that we can't throw gas if negotiations are off so that's a invalid point