Vizz Staff Report & False minge

Tommyy

11 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Dam back in the PRP section never thought id be back here...

either way, the minge is to be issued any point after 30+ warns BUT I do believe it can only be issued once and i do believe that it should be issued alongside a warn so IF he hasn't had a warn in 3 weeks then he shouldn't have been minged now . of course this is my personal understanding and i might be wrong 

30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued) 

also if the minge is to be issued by SA+ then shouldn't the SA have the full story and it be at his discretion    (again my understanding)

ya max wont respond to it

10 minutes ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

When this happened i had been rping with tommy for the past hour, tommy had shown no sign of trouble and therefore i feel vizz went out of his way to get someone in trouble who hasnt been an issue in 3 weeks. Vizz i like you dude i just feel this was wrong. I have personally dealt with tommy as staff and i can say yes tommy was a pain at times. but 3 weeks without a warn is showing progress. also he says hes been on the server 3 yrs. so i mean thats alot of time to accumulate that many warns 

Duramax not gonna lie here I was not trying to go out of my way to do this trust me but I didn't even know he had not been warned in the past few weeks. I think this is because he has not been on much for the past three weeks

2 hours ago, Vizz said:

that's the thing he is still being a minge

How?

As per your story you only saw his warns because you misclicked and hit his name and not the person you are actually dealing with at that time. Then you went out of your way to get a SA+ to punish a player who just happened to suffer the misfortune of you clicking on his name with a 6 hour minge with no indication if he was actually causing trouble. 

Also just something to consider, on every 10 warns you get banned for a certain amount of time so technically he would already have been punished for his 30th warn. So I think your actions werent professional and perhaps you should get a talking to.

Also how do you know for sure that he wasn't already punished for having 30 warns. This is a lot of grey area and perhaps only punishing him for actually receiving a warn from you would be better than receiving a minge out of the blue.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

First of all, All the people that like to copy and paste others posts.... quit copying others responses and putting them down as your own. That means you don't have  an opinion of yours. I will disregard all those people that just copied others posts. They should honestly hide or remove everyone posts that does that. 

Second, yes Vizz came to me and told me that this guy needs a minge so I minded him, Saw that he had a bunch of warns and so I did. Then a bunch of people told me that he nobody likes this Tommy guy and people are trying to get rid of him. Vizz did tell me that he "randomly'" saw these warns. When I heard they were trying to get rid of him and a others told me that he didn't deserve  the minge I then unminged him and left it as is. I do not know or do not confirm that Vizz was one of those people that doesn't like Tommy and i have no evidence. I do however find it fishy that he "randomly" thinks of these warns and has me minge him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Max said:

First of all, All the people that like to copy and paste others posts.... quit copying others responses and putting them down as your own. That means you don't have  an opinion of yours. I will disregard all those people that just copied others posts. They should honestly hide or remove everyone posts that does that. 

Second, yes Vizz came to me and told me that this guy needs a minge so I minded him, Saw that he had a bunch of warns and so I did. Then a bunch of people told me that he nobody likes this Tommy guy and people are trying to get rid of him. Vizz did tell me that he "randomly'" saw these warns. When I heard they were trying to get rid of him and a others told me that he didn't deserve  the minge I then unminged him and left it as is. I do not know or do not confirm that Vizz was one of those people that doesn't like Tommy and i have no evidence. I do however find it fishy that he "randomly" thinks of these warns and has me minge him. 

max even if I didn't randomly come across it we are allowed to check other peoples warns I did not discover this by myself I was in a discord/teamspeak call with 4 people 

19 minutes ago, th3 said:

How?

As per your story you only saw his warns because you misclicked and hit his name and not the person you are actually dealing with at that time. Then you went out of your way to get a SA+ to punish a player who just happened to suffer the misfortune of you clicking on his name with a 6 hour minge with no indication if he was actually causing trouble. 

Also just something to consider, on every 10 warns you get banned for a certain amount of time so technically he would already have been punished for his 30th warn. So I think your actions werent professional and perhaps you should get a talking to.

Also how do you know for sure that he wasn't already punished for having 30 warns. This is a lot of grey area and perhaps only punishing him for actually receiving a warn from you would be better than receiving a minge out of the blue.

I know for a fact he didn't get punished for 30th warn and he even admits that and he says he was minged for 1 hour for 40 warns and he has not reached that yet plus he does not even know who minged him for 1 hour for it. that seems a little grey to me as well. I do admit I would not trust me with randomly stumbling apon his name, but it was not just me who randomly fell apon it not gonna say there names, but if they want to share they will comment on this.

13 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

If you are being truthful about being minged for having 40+warns that staff member did the wrong thing. It clearly states in the handbook it states "40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" Vizz was getting you minged for the 30 mark which in the handbook it states "30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" At the end of the day, our job is to catch these kinds of things and make sure the proper punishment is given. 

19 hours ago, Fame said:

Pending 

Also, for anyone who was confused, staff do not have to have permission to look at someone’s warnings.

Could you perhaps explain this? The way I understand it is that staff cannot look at a persons warnings unless prepared to issue a warn or checking based on a admin call. Correct me if im wrong since im sure it has changed since I was staff.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

30 minutes ago, th3 said:

Could you perhaps explain this? The way I understand it is that staff cannot look at a persons warnings unless prepared to issue a warn or checking based on a admin call. Correct me if im wrong since im sure it has changed since I was staff.

I usually do it when someone broke a rule and want to see his history before issuing a warn 

On 9/20/2018 at 12:50 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

I've talked to Max, he said that he was just told to issue a 6 hour minge due to someone having 43 warns, checking Tommys warns, he hasn't been warned in over 3 weeks and he only hasn't hit 40 warns on Police RP, so it makes 0 sense to punish him for it out of the blue.

8 hours ago, th3 said:

I think it’s because they want to start cracking down on it. I heard it In a meeting that we did not need any reason to check warns

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:50 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

I've talked to Max, he said that he was just told to issue a 6 hour minge due to someone having 43 warns, checking Tommys warns, he hasn't been warned in over 3 weeks and he only hasn't hit 40 warns on Police RP, so it makes 0 sense to punish him for it out of the blue.

• Fame locked this topic