Vizz Staff Report & False minge

Tommyy

59 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

If you are being truthful about being minged for having 40+warns that staff member did the wrong thing. It clearly states in the handbook it states "40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" Vizz was getting you minged for the 30 mark which in the handbook it states "30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" At the end of the day, our job is to catch these kinds of things and make sure the proper punishment is given. 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Logan said:

- Support

If you are being truthful about being minged for having 40+warns that staff member did the wrong thing. It clearly states in the handbook it states "40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" Vizz was getting you minged for the 30 mark which in the handbook it states "30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" At the end of the day, our job is to catch these kinds of things and make sure the proper punishment is given. 

Bryce you do realize that if we see someone with 40 warns we are supposed to report it that's what I did first I reported it to Snar but then later relized that some were on Mil rp so then I went to a super admin. and im supposed to according to the staff hand book its not like I hate tommy im just trying to do my job @? BrycE ?

4 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

He his his 30 warn mark, 7warns ago, and hasnt had a warn in over 3 weeks, what if he was already punished for it by a different staff member? Vizz looked over his warns and looked for a reason to punish him. @Logan @Jeff M. @maral the great

He literally told us that he was minged for an hour which is the incorrect punishment.

logan2.png

6 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

He his his 30 warn mark, 7warns ago, and hasnt had a warn in over 3 weeks, what if he was already punished for it by a different staff member? Vizz looked over his warns and looked for a reason to punish him. @Logan @Jeff M. @maral the great

1. no proof he got his warn 3weeks ago (which still shouldnt matter)

2. he was never punished for having over 30 warns 

Edited by maral the great

1 minute ago, Logan said:

He literally told us that he was minged for an hour which is the incorrect punishment.

He was issued a 6 hour minge by max, BUT minges are currently broken, anything over 3600 seconds will go to 1 hour

And No proof of him being punished at 30warns, and yes, his last warn was about 3 weeks ago.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

54 minutes ago, Vizz said:

Bryce you do realize that if we see someone with 40 warns we are supposed to report it that's what I did first I reported it to Snar but then later relized that some were on Mil rp so then I went to a super admin. and im supposed to according to the staff hand book its not like I hate tommy im just trying to do my job @? BrycE ?

What I learn from life is that you shouldn't have to follow everything by handbook but mostly using your own judgment. Like NYC police will not issue tickets for jay walkings or sleeping on subway car unless that police haven't met his monthly tickets issues. All in all, there are so many different situation in life that handbooks to write for all situation is gonna be bigger than any school's textbook probably 100000s of pages would have to be written. It best to use your judgment at all times.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

What I learn from life is that you shouldn't have to follow everything by handbook but mostly using your own judgment. Like NYC police will not issue tickets for jay walkings or sleeping on subway car unless that police haven't met his monthly tickets issues. All in all, there are so many different situation in life that handbooks to write for all situation is gonna be bigger than any school's textbook probably 100000s of pages would have to be written.

some cases I would agree with you but these rules are some of the most important rules

1 minute ago, Vizz said:

some cases I would agree with you but these rules are some of the most important rules

I think the person you minge does not deserve it yet unless he cause another trouble. Also the person has not cause any trouble for 3 weeks seem like type person who's trying to improve himself. Last thing you want is to give him a reason to go back being minge because being good player hasn't help him. But I can see what you're saying. I just wanna understand is it you who made the judgment or SA+?

• Like 1

Just now, Kim Yo Suk said:

I think the person you minge does not deserve it yet unless he cause another trouble. Also the person has not cause any trouble for 3 weeks seem like type person who's trying to improve himself. Last thing you want is to give him a reason to go back being minge because being good player hasn't help him. But I can see what you're saying. I just wanna understand is it you who made the judgment or SA+?

that's the thing he is still being a minge

Dam back in the PRP section never thought id be back here...

either way, the minge is to be issued any point after 30+ warns BUT I do believe it can only be issued once and i do believe that it should be issued alongside a warn so IF he hasn't had a warn in 3 weeks then he shouldn't have been minged now . of course this is my personal understanding and i might be wrong 

30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued) 

also if the minge is to be issued by SA+ then shouldn't the SA have the full story and it be at his discretion    (again my understanding)

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

When this happened i had been rping with tommy for the past hour, tommy had shown no sign of trouble and therefore i feel vizz went out of his way to get someone in trouble who hasnt been an issue in 3 weeks. Vizz i like you dude i just feel this was wrong. I have personally dealt with tommy as staff and i can say yes tommy was a pain at times. but 3 weeks without a warn is showing progress. also he says hes been on the server 3 yrs. so i mean thats alot of time to accumulate that many warns 

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic