Vizz Staff Report & False minge

Tommyy

Your In-Game Name: Tommy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166429247

Staff member's In-Game Name: Vizz

What did they do? They went to a Super admin (Retired staff Energizer Max) and told them i have 43 warns (6 of them on MilRP) saying i need a 6 hour minge. I have not received a warning in about 3 weeks. I had no sit, just a random minge. Max said "Listen, Vizz came to me telling me to issue a 6 hour minge because someone had 43 warnings, So i minged him." I feel as Vizz was being biased, randomly checking my warns, not checking the times or anything then having someone issue such a big minge without valid reasoning. I have already been minged for hitting the 40 warn mark. Not only that, but I had already been minged for an hour when i got the 40th warn.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/4026570587997d924336cb234729291e (was 6 hours but minge system is bugged You can ask max if anything) 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike 

So I did check your warns not on purpose but I saw yours and it was 43 warns me and a friend saw that 6 or 7 (mil rp warns)not 100% sure on that but, I know for a fact you were never minged for 6 hours for reaching 30 warns as instructed to be done in the staff handbook at first I thought you had 40 so I messenger a manager and said you had 43 warns but later figured out that some were on mil rp so I then went to the 30 warn mark and that is a 21,600 Minge issues by SA+ so I went to max who is a super admin on the server and told him that you have 37 Police RP warns. But who minged you for 1 hour after reaching 40 warns @Tommyy

+Support

I've talked to Max, he said that he was just told to issue a 6 hour minge due to someone having 43 warns, checking Tommys warns, he hasn't been warned in over 3 weeks and he only hasn't hit 40 warns on Police RP, so it makes 0 sense to punish him for it out of the blue.

10 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

I've talked to Max, he said that he was just told to issue a 6 hour minge due to someone having 43 warns, checking Tommys warns, he hasn't been warned in over 3 weeks and he only hasn't hit 40 warns on Police RP, so it makes 0 sense to punish him for it out of the blue.

^^^ Staff member need a talk to about it 

I’m my opinion 

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Can someone provide evidence of when his last warn was please so everyone knows for sure.

~Mervin

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

11 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

11 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

37 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Aren't 40 warns a permanent ban? Especially since you have 43

40+ warns is a perm minge but as far as I know from last staff test we had the 40 warns have to be on the same server for the perm minge, not across different servers. 

40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)

16 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

If you are being truthful about being minged for having 40+warns that staff member did the wrong thing. It clearly states in the handbook it states "40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" Vizz was getting you minged for the 30 mark which in the handbook it states "30 Warns -  21,600 second minge issued, By Superadmin+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)" At the end of the day, our job is to catch these kinds of things and make sure the proper punishment is given. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic