Mervin

Mervin for Super Admin  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Mervin for Super Admin

• Yes. State why.
    • No. State why.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Mervin

What is your steam name?: [GL] ???-կՑ Mervin C.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:115432905

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):

Yes I have been Superadmin before on Gaminglight starwars rp and many months of experience on Police Rp staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

End of March 2017

What date did you make your forums account?

My first account: March 28 2017

My Second account: January 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Administrator

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Superadmin

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Felix l Mikedanoob l Gamikzone l Senior l Eman l Snar l 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Time and time again im hit with this question. Why do I believe I deserve a rank over other people? Well personally I believe Im very qualified for the position due to my past here at gaming light. I have never been striked as a staff member or received any Staff restrictions. I have staffed for nights on end like many of you reading this post and again some of you are probably still wondering why I deserve this position over others. Personally I believe I deserve this position because Im hardworking I never stop grinding. I love this community and will do basically anything for it as many of you would too. Now I have made mistakes in my past resigning from a position based off false information. Leaving my position as a super admin is and will probably remain the worst mistake I ever made on gaming light. I have worked hard harder then most for a goal of mine. My goal ever since joining Police rp staff again has been to grind staff make friends start a family and reach the rank of super admin. I have done most of the items on this list. Now I hope you will see me as the staff member worthy of Super admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Well Firstly I would start off by attempting to speak with them If I failed to get them to stop I would gag them and explain to them the reasons for the gaging and then continue to explain to them that what they are doing is against the rules  I would then get an appropriate kill count and warn for RDM x# l Staff Disrespect. Then minge them according to the number of Rdms.

Edited by Mervin
Poll

~Mervin

-Support

As a Senior Moderator on Police RP, you transferred to Clone Wars RP and got Super Admin, than you left for 1-2 months, came back to Police RP as a Admin. You need to get way more active and wait more, as well as put more effort in your application. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

As a Senior Moderator on Police RP, you transferred to Clone Wars RP and got Super Admin, than you left for 1-2 months, came back to Police RP as a Admin. You need to get way more active and wait more, as well as put more effort in your application. 

6 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

11 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

logan2.png

11 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

25 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

48 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

2 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

2 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

6 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

8 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

As a Admin on Police RP, you transferred to Clone Wars RP and got Super Admin, than you left for 1-2 months, came back to Police RP as a Admin. You need to get way more active and wait more, as well as put more effort in your application. 

^^^ reason above 

but good luck still tho 

10 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

I know that your not supposed to respond to your own application post or face immediate denial but it’s already gonna get denied so I thought I would throw that explanation out there. Firstly after being a Senior Moderator on Police Rp for about 3 months I transferred to Imperial Rp. I shouldn’t face  scrutiny for helping the community when it needed staff for an area that I had experience in. Recieving the rank of superadmin due to my hard work and dedication for Clonewars Rp and I remained active in there for majority of the summer. Secondly I left starwars rp on good terms with no restrictions etc. I then found out I was able to come back and be active I attempted to return to clone wars rp failing. So in the end I decided to come to police rp to work my ass off. Due to being a past superadmin and not a lot of time had passed in between barely a month. I was able to return as an admin. Now some may count this as unfair but we have all respectfully worked for everything we have gotten and some have worked harder than others it’s not something I can control. I have been back for a little over 3 months as an admin again and I thought the police rp community would like to see me as superadmin I was wrong. I plan to work harder then ever before however I really don’t understand the reason majority of you minus supported besides the fact that a head admin did. Have a mind of your own.

No disrespect to anyone thank you all for the feedback this application can be denied I have no desire to pursue a Superadmin position any longer at this time. 

With Love,

~Mervin

Edited by Mervin
  • Like 1

~Mervin

26 minutes ago, Mervin said:

I know that your not supposed to respond to your own application post or face immediate denial but it’s already gonna get denied so I thought I would throw that explanation out there. Firstly after being a Senior Moderator on Police Rp for about 3 months I transferred to Imperial Rp. I shouldn’t face  scrutiny for helping the community when it needed staff for an area that I had experience in. Recieving the rank of superadmin due to my hard work and dedication for Clonewars Rp and I remained active in there for majority of the summer. Secondly I left starwars rp on good terms with no restrictions etc. I then found out I was able to come back and be active I attempted to return to clone wars rp failing. So in the end I decided to come to police rp to work my ass off. Due to being a past superadmin and not a lot of time had passed in between barely a month. I was able to return as an admin. Now some may count this as unfair but we have all respectfully worked for everything we have gotten and some have worked harder than others it’s not something I can control. I have been back for a little over 3 months as an admin again and I thought the police rp community would like to see me as superadmin I was wrong. I plan to work harder then ever before however I really don’t understand the reason majority of you minus supported besides the fact that a head admin did. Have a mind of your own.

No disrespect to anyone thank you all for the feedback this application can be denied I have no desire to pursue a Superadmin position any longer at this time. 

With Love,

~Mervin

Pm the Headadmin what you think or to ppl instead of responding to your own app it will make you look bad 

And You need to understand that nobody -support just cuz a Head Admin did 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

I would have to disagree with no effort in application but I do agree with on that he should wait to apply for it 

• Thanks 1

-Support

Best of luck to you bud

20 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

I don't really seen you on the administration job ? maybe timezones I don't really know.

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic