Limit on Gas suggestion

Fame

Limit on Gas?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Limit on Gas

• YES (Why)
    • NO (Why)

5 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Waht you said literally makes no sense, spamming gas has been around since Fu***** when it came out, it used.to be worse even when there were no guidelines on how when/where you can use it

I mean you should know first hand because you do it quite often. 

6 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

How about no one can spawn gas grenade at all (SMT) and then IDK 1 per 3 criminals? Or maybe 1 gas for every 20 seconds?

you got to under stand that you guys have negevs and aws and m249s that we cant get and they are op If we close range you will destroy all of us and gas is used to help us defend that I know how using like 6 gas for people this was a Issue a while go There Ways to fix it other than saying spawn no gas cause RP Tac units would have at least 3 Grenades Per Person with gas

3 minutes ago, Jake Croft said:

you got to under stand that you guys have negevs and aws and m249s that we cant get and they are op If we close range you will destroy all of us and gas is used to help us defend that I know how using like 6 gas for people this was a Issue a while go There Ways to fix it other than saying spawn no gas cause RP Tac units would have at least 3 Grenades Per Person with gas

You have an army.

How about this increase to 3 gas grenade but only can throw once every 20 seconds?

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

11 minutes ago, Jake Croft said:

When we die from gas, and then tac units move in after we are all dead. What’s even the point in playing as crim lol

20 hours ago, Fame said:

Exactly. And if we do put a restriction on gas, goverment would be forced to throw gas more strategically! We could even have courses goverment classes would have to go through to become gas certified 

Well ya see that's easy if there's 30-50 ok ranked officers, but if there's 30-50 OFC's-SNR's then its not as easy.(Trust me I would know) :T

• Fame locked this topic