Limit on Gas suggestion

Fame

Limit on Gas?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Limit on Gas

• YES (Why)
    • NO (Why)

Just wanted to hear you guy’s thoughts. So with recent events, it has come to my attention that you guys are not happy with the spam of Gas. Do you guys think we should put a limit on how much gas is able to be used per situation? If so, what do you guys think the limit should be? 

If you don’t think there should be any limit on gas, leave your opinions below. No arguing please or this post will just be hidden. 

• Fame featured and pinned this topic
  • Head Admin

I would say there should be a limit so it can be fair to criminals. I would say that every 3 criminals, only 1 gas grenade thrown, if 6 criminals, 2 gas grenades, and so forth. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

There was gas SOPs in place for quite a while now.....

Gas is allowed to be used when 3+ criminals are involved. 

Spamming gas is comming from  HA’s + that give themselves gas grenades.  As it stands, there’s only Srt High command, CERT commander and SWAT high command that have acess to gas and at that we only have acess to one canister.   It’s already super restrictive.  

As it stands, criminals already have it pretty easy. 

Edited by Will Newel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

There was gas SOPs in place for quite a while now.....

Gas is allowed to be used when 3+ criminals are involved. 

Spamming gas is comming from  HA’s + that give themselves gas grenades.  As it stands, there’s only Srt High command, CERT commander and SWAT high command that have acess to gas and at that we only have acess to one canister.   It’s already super restrictive.  

As it stands, criminals already have it pretty easy. 

Obviously we are not talking about that. We are talking about Limiting gas. Not the Gas SOP. 

Just now, Will Newel said:

So these aren’t being used anymore?

They are being used. We’re talking about limiting the amount of gas that is to be thrown per situation 

As it stands now, government can spam gas gernades if there 3 or more criminals. Nothing is stopping them from throwing 100 gas gernades even if it’s overkill. 

1 minute ago, Fame said:

Obviously we are not talking about that. We are talking about Limiting gas. Not the Gas SOP. 

They are being used. We’re talking about limiting the amount of gas that is to be thrown per situation 

Ooooohhh yes I get ya. 

Definitively should be refined then.  

I like myans idea of 1 gas per 3 criminals. 

3crim = 1 gas 

6crim = 2 gas 

and round off to the closest denominator I.e 5 crims = 2 gas 

3 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

I mean Limited gas Was Already There 

Normal player's Cant spawn More Gas 

Unless they are HA+

They just give it to other people 

And we’re not going to start taking Head Admins powers away 

3 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

then tell them not to lol

They might do it when nobody looks I guess.

I think it's rather stupid that u can throw gas into bank or gas station since these areas are so confined, I think that gas should be used to push back criminals who have made an impenetrable defense in a rather large house for example. The gas is way too OP in confined areas even if there's only one. 

Myans suggestion seems nice tho.

Edited by [AWOL] Jojo

Like if there's a long situation and a gas is thrown in the beginning. Another tac comes on and arrives and decides to throw gas - he didn't know but now 2 gas have been thrown! I think most cops won't say anything since they are happy that the crims are being gassed. 

Edited by [AWOL] Jojo

A gas restriction sounds great. Although, there isn't many people who can use gas. For example, a base with 10+ people inside, insane gun power, good base and lots of cops dead. 1 or 2 gas might not be able to take them down. I like @myandabeast's idea about players:gas ratio.

In some situations, 1 or 2 gas may not have any effect.

Edited by tcoops

Just now, tcoops said:

A gas restriction sounds great. Although, there isn't many people who can use gas. For example, a base with 10+ people inside, insane gun power, good base and lots of cops dead. 1 or 2 gas might not be able to take them down. I like @myandabeast's idea about players:gas ratio.

In some situations, 1 or 2 gas may not have any effect.

• Fame unpinned this topic
  • Fame locked this topic