Destiny 2

Toaster Strudel

I have the game on Xbox One. It's pretty decent but im going to be real honest with you.....Destiny 1 is better. Destiny 2 is trash due to the amount of pay to win, all the gear is revamped in color and power level thats it. The Destiny franchise is dying slowly. But hopefully you will enjoy it though. 

14 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

It is  dead .......

Calls warframe dead when it's almost 3rd in the most active daily played game on steam.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

I used to play Destiny 1 like 12 hours a day constantly and I loved it so much, it was my favorite game and I absolutely loved playing it with friends. I haven't tried out Destiny 2 but I think I would like it

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

On 9/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

Hey everyone! Recently I have been getting really into Destiny 2 again and the new DLC is super fun so if any of you would like to play sometime or just talk about the game message me on the forums! Hope your all having a wonderful week and thanks for reading 

If a game launches with DLC its nothing but a chopped up money grabbing incomplete game. Atleast in my opinion

• Bread locked this topic