Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:161868119
The admin's name in-game: Logan

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: ltap

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
warned_for_ltap.PNG?width=953&height=127
Why do you think this warn was false:

i was being jailed and i left for a quick second and when i got back i saw my  game has  crashed so i loaded right back in and right away called an admin to put me back in the jail i had no  intent to try and get out of the situation my game just simply crashed then i saw i got the warn but sadly logan wasn't on for me to explain to him what happened 
Any extra information: nope 

3 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

+/- Support 

This has happened to me a couple of times and luckily I haven't recieved warn. It can happen but then again anyone can say their game crashed. Logs would help to back up your claim

Do you have any logs? 

logan2.png

14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Do you have any logs? 

I'm pretty sure they're in your gmod folder called .mdmp files can't remember forsure and I'm not Infront of a computer. Also I'm not contesting your warn on this guy, I would have done the same thing but crashes do happen

Edited by Friendly Steve

5 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

I'm pretty sure they're in your gmod folder called .mdmp files can't remember forsure and I'm not Infront of a computer. Also I'm not contesting your warn on this guy, I would have done the same thing but crashes do happen

I could try will it still be there even tho it happened 11 hours ago 

- Support

He was arrested and when they arrived at PD he went AFK so I tp'ed him to the jailer. As Ruinz said to put him in for X amount of years he just happened to crash at that time? I don't believe so.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

5 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

He was arrested and when they arrived at PD he went AFK so I tp'ed him to the jailer. As Ruinz said to put him in for X amount of years he just happened to crash at that time? I don't believe so.

Tho next time don’t warn for LTAP warn for LTARP

~Mervin