Insper Veltro - Player Report

Aeseith

• Manager
1 minute ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Not arguing, Im defending myself as everyone else apparently is out to get me.

Also the reason why we don't swear is because swearing isn't professional and this is a player report. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 minutes ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Why not? 95% of the people in there are AFK or just joined so in RP they wouldn't exist. 

Read over the MOTD then solidify  your point.

5 minutes ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Wow, so this is super christian kids server? Its stupid to make the game less fun for older players by making it more appropriate for children

Once again this will not help your case by calling our server that has been running strong for over 3 years a "Kids Server"

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Just now, Danny Muller said:

been running strong for over 3 years

Ya know I liked it better on the old map not just because it was a better map but the community was just a better place. The community didn't make unfair rules that make no sense. They made actually good RP rules instead having multiple conflicting rules like the one that make you RP wanted people out. If i'm a murderer I obviously dont care about getting in trouble sense im willing to kill people.  If you dont want people RPing in spawn then make a teleporter when you spawn in that spawns you in the map. I just wish there was more RP rules rather than rules that make it more logical. Guess what? Life isn't logical. This server might as well be DarkRP

46 minutes ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Ya know I liked it better on the old map not just because it was a better map but the community was just a better place. The community didn't make unfair rules that make no sense. They made actually good RP rules instead having multiple conflicting rules like the one that make you RP wanted people out. If i'm a murderer I obviously dont care about getting in trouble sense im willing to kill people.  If you dont want people RPing in spawn then make a teleporter when you spawn in that spawns you in the map. I just wish there was more RP rules rather than rules that make it more logical. Guess what? Life isn't logical. This server might as well be DarkRP

I will say this in response to what you said, In "Real Life" there wouldnt be no loading in there would be no rules there would be no LTAP / NLR / RDM but this is a video game, These rules are in place to ensure everyone can enjoy their experience and without these rules it would be a 'Minge Fest'.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/19/2018 at 12:06 AM, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- Evidence is clear

1 hour ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Wow, so this is super christian kids server? Its stupid to make the game less fun for older players by making it more appropriate for children

If your cussing in your staff report and being disrespectful, don't expect help.

2 hours ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

1st video shows me adverting murder buddy

2nd video shows me adverting murder

3rd Video shows me adverting murder.

Seriously how tf are people supporting this, literally IM ADVERTING MURDER, If i get a minge on this I swear. When you +support something, how about you look at everything before u jump to conclusions. IT WAS A COURT ROOM WITH LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE. I WOULD CONSIDER THAT A SECLUDED PLACE. Literally there was multiple staff on and you just wanted to make a big ass deal instead of being a mature person and reporting it ingame. Not to mention the multiple times he player disses me ingame which ironically he cut out of the videos ?

You cannot advert murder in a crowded place, as in MOTD it states that murder must be done in a secluded place. Even if there is less then five people, there is more then two. Not to mention it was done right infront of cops.

Edited by WalrusFace

3 hours ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

1st video shows me adverting murder buddy

2nd video shows me adverting murder

3rd Video shows me adverting murder.

Seriously how tf are people supporting this, literally IM ADVERTING MURDER, If i get a minge on this I swear. When you +support something, how about you look at everything before u jump to conclusions. IT WAS A COURT ROOM WITH LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE. I WOULD CONSIDER THAT A SECLUDED PLACE. Literally there was multiple staff on and you just wanted to make a big ass deal instead of being a mature person and reporting it ingame. Not to mention the multiple times he player disses me ingame which ironically he cut out of the videos ?

Your doing it in public whic is against rules 

My awnser is still going to be a +Support 

but it the way he has been acting on this forum post is Unacceptable and should result in a ban for about anywhere form 1 day to 3 days just so he can learn to respect people and follow there rules 

Edited by Cole B

+Support

Evidence is clear as said many times and as anyone could see he has RDM'd multiple times and he was being mingey.

I have run into Insper multiple times as well and its safe to say that he is mingey during those times too

• Like 1

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)