Aeseith

Questions
Your In-game: Biggi Aeseith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37686930

The player's name in-game: Insper Veltro

The player's steam name (If you know it): ---

What did the player do: RDM/Fail-RP multiple times, Minge

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: warning for RDM/Fail-RP multiple times, Minge

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Why did you not call a staff in game ?

32 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

He adverted murder in a very crowded place in the videos

He just ruins the RP

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

He just ruins the RP

He need to be warned multiple time cause in game I see him minge and rdm but get always with it the evidence shows  also he did call staff so the staff didn’t come or warn him maybe

So the warns should be 1 rdm fail rp second it attempted rdm minge and 3rd should be nlr when the very killed him he came back and minge 

Edited by JuStIniSsIcK45

On 9/19/2018 at 6:38 AM, WalrusFace said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

He just ruins the RP

from what i have seen from insperer that has had a couple of bases that don't follow the rules i try and tell him and he refuses to fix the bases he also broke a couple of other rules as well but i think he should get a minge in game 

39 minutes ago, Cole B. said:

from what i have seen from insperer that has had a couple of bases that don't follow the rules i try and tell him and he refuses to fix the bases he also broke a couple of other rules as well but i think he should get a minge in game 

100% agree he can cause super many problems sometimes whit staff 

1st video shows me adverting murder buddy

2nd video shows me adverting murder

3rd Video shows me adverting murder.

Seriously how tf are people supporting this, literally IM ADVERTING MURDER, If i get a minge on this I swear. When you +support something, how about you look at everything before u jump to conclusions. IT WAS A COURT ROOM WITH LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE. I WOULD CONSIDER THAT A SECLUDED PLACE. Literally there was multiple staff on and you just wanted to make a big ass deal instead of being a mature person and reporting it ingame. Not to mention the multiple times he player disses me ingame which ironically he cut out of the videos ?

Edited by DiddleMcSkiddle

14 hours ago, Logan said:

I was that staff member. I did warn him in game for MassRDM and LTAP because he left after that.

Yo wtf LTAP? He didnt fucking make a staff report, so how was I supposed to know I wasnt allowed to leave. Honest bullshit

On 9/19/2018 at 8:27 AM, JuStIniSsIcK45 said:

3rd should be nlr when the very killed him

Video doesnt show NLR smh

3 minutes ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

1st video shows me adverting murder buddy

2nd video shows me adverting murder

3rd Video shows me adverting murder.

Seriously how tf are people supporting this, literally IM ADVERTING MURDER, If i get a minge on this I swear. When you +support something, how about you look at everything before u jump to conclusions

Right instead of being like that IT WAS NOT IN A SECLUDED AREA, For example i can not advert "Murder" In spawn as that is not a secluded area however a alley way or a house (Inside the home that is) may be

3 minutes ago, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Yo wtf LTAP? He didnt fucking make a staff report, so how was I supposed to know I wasnt allowed to leave. Honest bullshit

Cursing in a Report is not good and will result in further punishments both in game and the forums.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 minute ago, Danny Muller said:

Cursing in a Report is not good and will result in further punishments

Wow, so this is super christian kids server? Its stupid to make the game less fun for older players by making it more appropriate for children

2 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

i can not advert "Murder" In spawn

Why not? 95% of the people in there are AFK or just joined so in RP they wouldn't exist. 

• Manager
Just now, DiddleMcSkiddle said:

Wow, so this is super christian kids server? Its stupid to make the game less fun for older players by making it more appropriate for children

Why not? 95% of the people in there are AFK or just joined so in RP they wouldn't exist. 

We're not here to argue bud

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗