Staff report against Mervin

Vizz

Your In-Game Name: Vizz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98534825

Staff member's In-Game Name: Mervin

What did they do? they warned the same guy twice instead of compacting it into one warn

Evidence (REQUIRED): AE17B1643671AEB6140B5A4ADBE4433A705DCEDB

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? no clue on this its up to smt maybe just talk to him about it

Edited by Vizz
Title

Well the reason why I it was 2 separate warns was because I didn’t realize he LTAPED and after him ltaping I attempted to contact a SA+ for Mingeid. It wasn’t because I was being spiteful or anything I just didn’t know he LTAP at the time of the first warn

Edit due to a question: I was also warning him with his steam id due to the fact that he was name changing.

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

- Support

As I see it... If you are in the process of warning someone and they tab on you and you only notice when you are done typing then it is fair for him to get 2 warning. At the end of the day, this isn't an appeal they guy does not even care enough to do that.

He is an Admin he knows to not warn people twice

Vizz you should have tped to him and asked what happened. We are all family in the staff team and we can't lose trust in each other

12 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

As I see it... If you are in the process of warning someone and they tab on you and you only notice when you are done typing then it is fair for him to get 2 warning. At the end of the day, this isn't an appeal they guy does not even care enough to do that.

Vizz you should have tped to him and asked what happened. We are all family in the staff team and we can't lose trust in each other

4 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic