Gas.... again

BigJohnny

1 hour ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

New armour changes make us very weak and with criminals having very high damaging weapons, gas is the only way to balance many situations.

Agreed but completely killing then with gas is a little unfair 

At least put up a fight

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

23 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

+ Support

Even thought there was 4 criminals you dident shoot or even talk to them.

The evidence is solid

Dident even concentrate on throwing just spammed 

I saw them shooting at the SRT, I wasn't going with negotians if they were already shooting at us 

8 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

No I wouldn't complain lol, I'm pretty sure that other SRT member was glad to no have to deal with 4 people and getting killed instantly 

I've been spammed gas on in the past when it was literally only me, I've found it funny and I just let It go because I really just didn't care 

Yes because you got gas grenade 2x per player who have access to gas there is literally nothing to complain about LOL.

Your reason that you guys have 200 armor or lower and Facing 4 custom classes and you want to throw 6 gas grenade. Ok once you deploy those 2 gas grenade you basically lower their HP and armor. Let say 1, it will lower their armor by 50 and take some HP with them too in the process. Now 2 gas inside. It will definitely lower significantly because they have to get out of gen store to survive or they are dead. Even if they survive they are down to 50hp and 0 armor. Basically at the end you could wipe them out if you wanted to after 2 gas. So tell me how spamming gas grenade is balancing anything? When I say spam grenade I mean you spawning it more than 5 and you alone only killing everyone.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

On 9/22/2018 at 11:22 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Lets be real, dropping 6 gasses and not having to shoot a single shot at the criminals isn't realistic at all.

Gotta have a major nerf for gas, or make it where criminals can buy gas masks for a pretty penny off of black market dealers.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:24 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

New armour changes make us very weak and with criminals having very high damaging weapons, gas is the only way to balance many situations.

-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+ - support i mean 4 + custom classes could take out srt swat and cert by there selfs plus alot of pd   and with the  armor nerf  it makes it so much more over powered   as the gas  i could see why 4 or 5 were thrown in there, srt  looked like they were out number first hand so i think the gas was rightfully used but that much gas  should only be used if the building  is  at least some what big for the criminals  to move around/ escape the gas   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 9/29/2018 at 10:50 PM, Bize said:

-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was a situation where ther were multiple high powered weapons on scene where there were no civilians around making the area safe  for gas and the cops were outnumbered

Edited by Officer Pulloutski