Gas.... again

BigJohnny

What you want to see? -  changes to gas 

Why should we add it? -  we die before any shots are fired 

What are the advantages of having this? - there can actually be a fight instead of 6 gasses getting launched into a general store killing everyone with gas before there are any shots fired at cops 

Who is it mainly for? - criminals 

Links to any content - does this look fair 

skip to the end 

• Like 1

I wasn't moving in front of a door with 2 SCARs and 2 AWPs, I barely ever ever spam gas unless there's like 10 people robbing the bank, or unless it's for a meme/joke and to annoy people like Duramax, it's not my fault everyone's armor was nerfed, again I was not going to go in front of 2 AWPs and 2 SCARs, especially when there were only like 2-3 other tacs, either another SWAT or SRT on, including me 

You should at least even be grateful of the current gas SOP, it used to be so you were able to gas at any time during any situation 

25 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

I wasn't moving in front of a door with 2 SCARs and 2 AWPs, I barely ever ever spam gas unless there's like 10 people robbing the bank, or unless it's for a meme/joke and to annoy people like Duramax, it's not my fault everyone's armor was nerfed, again I was not going to go in front of 2 AWPs and 2 SCARs, especially when there were only like 2-3 other tacs, either another SWAT or SRT on, including me 

You should at least even be grateful of the current gas SOP, it used to be so you were able to gas at any time during any situation 

There wasn’t even a fighting chance ?

38 minutes ago, Kiki said:

There wasn’t even a fighting chance ?

Why would I? When there were only me and another SRT there, and you all had high fire rate weapons with high dps, it was. 2 vs 4. The nerf on the armor makes it pointless in trying/attempting to push in a gen store, which then as you push in, everyone just goes on and pulls out their LMGs, me and the other SRT having no amor, just makes my fighting chance horrible. I'd like to see you try it. If I were to push in and get killed, than there you go, there's the free 25,000 dollars than there'd be nothing else you could do. Now things like, joking around especially when you fight someone you know and who's got a hilarious 'toxic' personality against you, makes it more wanting of using Mustard Gas in the situation and see what reaction you get and of course it was a hilarious reaction.

Again, there is no fighting chance in a 2 vs. 4, while you 4 had either AWPs and SCARs and if we were to push in, most likely because this is used in every person's strat basically, then you all would pull out your Negevs or what ever other LMG you use and just gun us both down and then there you go, there's your free 25k. I only have 200 armor as CoCMDR and I suspect either the other SRT has 175 or 150. How in any way give us a chance on the fight, it's a death sentence.

Summary (Main Reason Why I Used Gas)

-For fun of course, obviously you didn't find it fun, you have in the millions I don't know why you care about the 25 k for the gen store robbery, next time if you want to kill cops, shoot them in the street instead so gas can't be used

-Im not moving into a gen store raid against 4 criminals while there was me, another SRT and possibly some other unit. 

-I only have 200 armor, the other SRT either had 175 or 150, no reason even in trying to move into the situation it's a deahth sentence like I said above

-Honestly I can keep on going with the reasons if you want 

Oh yeah and by the way, it shows you shooting at cops

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Summary (Main Reason Why I Used Gas)

-For fun of course, obviously you didn't find it fun, you have in the millions I don't know why you care about the 25 k for the gen store robbery, next time if you want to kill cops, shoot them in the street instead so gas can't be used

-Im not moving into a gen store raid against 4 criminals while there was me, another SRT and possibly some other unit. 

-I only have 200 armor, the other SRT either had 175 or 150, no reason even in trying to move into the situation it's a deahth sentence like I said above

-Honestly I can keep on going with the reasons if you want 

Oh yeah and by the way, it shows you shooting at cops

I can understand only 2 gas grenade are used.

But 6 only from you is very questionable and thus can ruin the fun for all including police. That SRT didn't get any action and I'm sure he would like some action as much as you do. Not only that this is time where regulars police officers could get into some action as much as tacticals squad would get. Please don't spam gas like that. 2 max per class who have access to gas is fair for all and where people can get some actions as well.

Now I'm sure if you were in KiKi's shoes you would complain about it too.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

2 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

I can understand only 2 gas grenade are used.

But 6 only from you is very questionable and thus can ruin the fun for all including police. That SRT didn't get any action and I'm sure he would like some action as much as you do. Not only that this is time where regulars police officers could get into some action as much as tacticals squad would get. Please don't spam gas like that. 2 max per class who have access to gas is fair for all and where people can get some actions as well.

Now I'm sure if you were in KiKi's shoes you would complain about it too.

No I wouldn't complain lol, I'm pretty sure that other SRT member was glad to no have to deal with 4 people and getting killed instantly 

I've been spammed gas on in the past when it was literally only me, I've found it funny and I just let It go because I really just didn't care 

1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

No I wouldn't complain lol, I'm pretty sure that other SRT member was glad to no have to deal with 4 people and getting killed instantly 

I've been spammed gas on in the past when it was literally only me, I've found it funny and I just let It go because I really just didn't care 

To be fair army I kill tactical units like I kill pd now I am not gonna lie xD they are super easy 1 custom class guy can take down 4 tactical units  whit out dying  

@ArmyGuy usually on your side but come on man. This is annoying you through that gas behind so it would go through a wall. IRL that would never happen. Also irl they ill throw it through the soor like they are supposed to. I understand you did not want to go in there because of the awps and what not but that's the point so you don't. Also, you killed the store clerk.

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

@ArmyGuy usually on your side but come on man. This is annoying you through that gas behind so it would go through a wall. IRL that would never happen. Also irl they ill throw it through the soor like they are supposed to. I understand you did not want to go in there because of the awps and what not but that's the point so you don't. Also, you killed the store clerk.

That In Real Life, this is a Semi-Serious, Roleplay server on Gmod

11 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

That In Real Life, this is a Semi-Serious, Roleplay server on Gmod

true but where do you call that line? Because I see people using that left and right now as an excuse to do whatever they want. Not talking about you just in general where can we say this is "semy serious" and this "isn't ok" 

17 hours ago, Kiki said:

What you want to see? -  changes to gas 

Why should we add it? -  we die before any shots are fired 

What are the advantages of having this? - there can actually be a fight instead of 6 gasses getting launched into a general store killing everyone with gas before there are any shots fired at cops 

Who is it mainly for? - criminals 

Links to any content - does this look fair 

skip to the end 

See that Would Be gas abuse I can see that there cause he therw around 6 grenades the max that should be thrown is 3 if more needed make where There has to be more than three tac units down to throw more than 3

16 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

22 minutes ago, Jake Croft said:

See that Would Be gas abuse I can see that there cause he therw around 6 grenades the max that should be thrown is 3 if more needed make where There has to be more than three tac units down to throw more than 3

No gas limit, it's not gas abuse I'm honestly not going to comment t any more on this, you don't understand the armor nerf makes it, want me to value my life, so instead of course o never walked in front of the door with 2 AWPs and 2 SCARs, three would've killed them anyway most likely, I mainly did it to annoy my friends on there,.obviously Kiki you didn't enjoy it which I understand, but still literally.next time just get into a shootout in the street, or in a uncontrolleded situation so in that case gas wouldn't be allowed to be used. I say this because, obviously you never robbed the gen store for money, you just wanted to kill cops for your own fun and you got mad since I had used 6 mustard gas grenades.

Just now, ArmyGuy said:

No gas limit, it's not gas abuse I'm honestly not going to comment t any more on this, you don't understand the armor nerf makes it, want me to value my life, so instead of course o never walked in front of the door with 2 AWPs and 2 SCARs, three would've killed them anyway most likely, I mainly did it to annoy my friends on there,.obviously Kiki you didn't enjoy it which I understand, but still literally.next time just get into a shootout in the street, or in a uncontrolleded situation so in that case gas wouldn't be allowed to be used. I say this because, obviously you never robbed the gen store for money, you just wanted to kill cops for your own fun and you got mad since I had used 6 mustard gas grenades.

I know where your coming from but then people start complaining cause we use to many we need to make it fair for both sides

28 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

This isn't balanced lol.

Edited by Kiki

24 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

New armour changes make us very weak and with criminals having very high damaging weapons, gas is the only way to balance many situations.

I understand the changes but even with the armor changes how does throwing 5 gas make the crims stand ANY sort of chance?  Everyone is basically dead in a few seconds.