Report on Jake Frost

Jet

So as you can tell he one, harrased me by just staying there the full 10 minutes and two failrp'd by NOT giving me a court case. He also didn't tell me the reason I was being arrested till after he booked me.  Last time I checked, having a Glock is allowed. I WAS NOT shooting at officers I was simulating shooting in the sky. I want him demoted and or removed from SRT if possible for Player Harassment, FailRP, and Booking me for a false reason. I will add on if needed

+Support

Hold on I know that Ive been on LOA but unless a rule changed tac units shouldnt really be in the PD, and also arent allowed to arrest players if Im correct. The Sergeant Major present in the situation should’ve been the one arresting him as he has jurisdiction over the arrested player.(Jet)  Thats why tac units are calling for prisoner transport.

I think you need to provide proof that having a glock out is the reason you were arrested, and if thats the case it was a false arrest because its only a class 1 weapon and therefore legal. Now, the judge could have been AFK at the time. However, he did fail RP in a way by staying there and harrasing the player. While I might not have confronted the SRT member, I do think this should result in a demotion from SRT or probation. 

Also I dont think this is correct format?

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support 

Your whole arguement is the MOTD says a pistol out in public is a $2,000 fine, you did not only have a pistol out you were actively shooting it. The MOTD also states there is officer descression for all fines and arrests.

No actual proof of why you were arrested you could be totally lying about the glock

Shooting a pistol for no reason is criminal negligence, and if there are people nearby possibly attempted murder.  Which is more than reasonable to arrest you for.

You put up no proof he stayed for 10 minutes to harass you. Your 1 1/2 minute video is you actively talking to him which is not harassment if you are standing there talking to him...

Personally the only thing jake did wrong was not give you a trial, but even then we do not have proof before your arrest so you could be lying about that. 

-Lieutenant and SRT PFC Injoker

Edited by Injoker

2 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

+Support

Hold on I know that Ive been on LOA but unless a rule changed tac units shouldnt really be in the PD, and also arent allowed to arrest players if Im correct. The Sergeant Major present in the situation should’ve been the one arresting him as he has jurisdiction over the arrested player.(Jet)  Thats why tac units are calling for prisoner transport.

I think you need to provide proof that having a glock out is the reason you were arrested, and if thats the case it was a false arrest because its only a class 1 weapon and therefore legal. Now, the judge could have been AFK at the time. However, he did fail RP in a way by staying there and harrasing the player. While I might not have confronted the SRT member, I do think this should result in a demotion from SRT or probation. 

Also I dont think this is correct format?

what are you saying We Can go in PD and I was Not harassment Cause I was talk to people about SRT  and The Tryouts that  are happening and wrong section you don't report thing in here we have a forum for it 

On 9/18/2018 at 7:29 PM, Jake Croft said:

what are you saying We Can go in PD and I was Not harassment Cause I was talk to people about SRT  and The Tryouts that  are happening and wrong section you don't report thing in here we have a forum for it 

I NEVER said you couldnt go into pd. I just said in a true RP situation the PD member has control when getting the arrest time and everything.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png