PoliceRP Member Made Video

Jason Tucker

i have a vision

and oh boy do i think this can be done

but i need YOUR HELP

Hello everyone! As some of you may or may not know me. I am Jason Tucker. I am looking to make a trailer or intro or something that maybe Gaminglight SMT/EMT could officially use! But I can't do this alone! I need people to film, because even though I can edit and I love recording and think I could be decent at getting good shots. I have a $200 Dell Laptop that I play on, getting 30-40FPS on good days and without recording. I need someone who has a computer that while recording can somehow get 30fps-120fps (120 for slow-mo shots) on Gaminglight PoliceRP. I am not looking for 1, 2 or even 10 people, I'm looking for as many people as possible for this. This would require some staged and fake situations. On Gaminglight or on a private user hosted server or something. Although some legit real-time footage that just happens to happen while recording. Staff members would be a great help with this because they can get some "drone" footage and just footage that is hard/impossible to get as a player. If you are interested, have suggestions, or would like insight on the process, please @Jason Tucker tag me or message me forums, or Discord with your Discord username and #! Mine is...

Jason Tucker#7976

I'm sure we can make this happen!

1304594802_NewLogov2.thumb.png.e902000adb9fdc2210f4e0af9a5840e0.png

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

12 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

Getting 120 FPS on the server with a god PC is impossible on the Server so it may be a bit rough to complete but good luck through and through!

Oh I know, but maybe, and anything above 24 will work!

Jason Tucker

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Kiki said:

I say we have a huge shootout all crims vs cops. That would be a sick vid

INteresting Idea, but i'm more looking for showing off PoliceRP. Not the Rando non rp/legit things tbh...

Jason Tucker

1 hour ago, Solois said:

Re-Create the multiplayer in singelplayer, just like a set of a movie, invite "actors" from the game itself.

There you get good FPS

That's a good idea get a good amount of people from the server and recreate a great RP scene that would happen in Police RP in a private Gmod Lobby and record that.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, Kiki said:

I say we have a huge shootout all crims vs cops. That would be a sick vid

It would also be a laggy video xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

39 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

It won't be cuz we're gonna film in singleplayer (local server mode) most likely

If its single player then tiz good ❤️

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP