Should i get CPT?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get CPT?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Tom Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127848649

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month and 1 day

Rank Wanted:  Captain

How many warns do you have? 12

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : 

Hello everyone,

I believe I should be promoted to Captain because I am very professional when it comes to PD. I train cadets the correct way so they are not mingy and make sure all their questions are answered. A Captain is a higher up/superior that supervises the department and makes sure everyone in the department is on track and doing their job well. I understand all the responsibilities that come with being a Captain and I know I can successfully handle them. During my time as Lieutenant I believe I have improved PD in many ways, I have gave cadets exceptional training. I have made sure the Patrol Officers(OFC’s) I see that are almost ready to be promoted to SNR I give them a small little test in which they drive my vehicle, and perform a traffic stop. I monitor the traffic stop and then from there I tell them if they are ready to be promoted or if they need to focus on some more points before getting promoted. We need to make sure that communication in PD is figured out. I have seen Officers that are using the police radio for things other than PD things. The radio should be only used to communicate about PD, anything else needs to be transmitted in TeamSpeak by using one of our many patrol rooms.  Demotions need to be handed out to Officers that have been gave a verbal warning but still continue to not follow the rules. I still see OFC's out on foot when they are not supposed to be, they always need to be riding along with a SNR+ . Anytime I am on I make sure If I see an OFC, he is with an SNR or I personally take him with me. This is the way that PD will improve, and OFC’s will get less mingy. I have promoted and demoted many officers, promotions were handed out after seeing them do an excellent job multiple times, while demotions were handed out because officer’s were not following rules even after multiple warnings. If I am on GamingLight, you will either see me on LT or on SRT. I try to manage my time equally on both jobs. I usually get on at night time because of school now, and that is when most of you probably see me on. Another major problem is that officers are not following traffic laws. We cannot expect the citizens to obey traffic laws if our own officers aren't doing it! If you do not have lights/sirens on, you must follow traffic laws. We need to make sure everyone is obeying them and talk to the officers seen not doing it. The Police Department is a community, so if one person is not doing what they are supposed to, others will watch and sometimes follow. We need to all make sure we are following all of the rules. I will continue to dedicate my time and effort towards the Police Department and make sure that we are improving day by day. Command is a exemplary job/status. We need to show officers below us that this is how things need to be handled so that they can use the skills they learn from higher ups and use them with other officers. I hope you all will give me a chance to show you that I can keep improving the Police Department as a Captain. Thank you all for your time.

~ LT Tom Brown 1A29

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, i understand.

Edited by Tom Brown
Update steam ID

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+App. Has Good Amount of Effort 

+Deservers Captain

I believe you deserve a chance as Captain. You have done nothing but good for this Police Department. You active, mature, friendly, and when I see you, your helping officer's to the best of your ability. You deserve a promotion. Good luck!!! And keep doing what your doing. ? 

~Captain Matthew

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Typo. :(
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Deservers Captain

I believe you deserve a chance as Captain. You have done nothing but good for this Police Department. You active, mature, friendly, and when I see you, your helping officer's to the best of your ability. You deserve a promotion. Good luck!!! And keep doing what your doing. ? 

~Captain Matthew

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Deservers Captain

~Captain Matthew

• Like 1

+Support

• Active in-game and in TS.
  • Always professional, always mature.
  • Great supervisor.
  • Application is pretty decent.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Friendly towards other officers, and is approachable.

I do believe that Tom Brown deserves a spot on Captain. He is active on the server and plays Lieutenant often, and I do think that he is fit for the Captain rank! Best of luck, Tom.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Active in-game and in TS.
  • Always professional, always mature.
  • Great supervisor.
  • Application is pretty decent.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Friendly towards other officers, and is approachable.

I do believe that Tom Brown deserves a spot on Captain. He is active on the server and plays Lieutenant often, and I do think that he is fit for the Captain rank! Best of luck, Tom.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

12 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Deservers Captain

~Captain Matthew

• Like 1

+Support
+ Very active
+ Professional & Mature
+ Helps all ranks of pd and trains a lot of cadets
+ Has been a lieutenant for a longgg time (Well it feels like a long time anyways)
+ Is an overall great leader and has outstanding communication skills

Edited by [GL] Tom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

+Support
+ Very active
+ Professional & Mature
+ Helps all ranks of pd and trains a lot of cadets
+ Has been a lieutenant for a longgg time (Well it feels like a long time anyways)
+ Is an overall great leader and has outstanding communication skills

+ Support Reasons Above 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Deservers Captain

~Captain Matthew

• Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 9/18/2018 at 1:53 AM, Matthew said:

+(HUGE) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Deservers Captain

~Sergeant Major Death

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 6:58 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Helps officers
  • Application is good
  • Just improve more activity a bit
  • Good Luck!

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic