Staff report

WalrusFace

Your In-Game Name: NSA SNR OP Walrus 4D08

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88579452

Staff member's In-Game Name: John Ahdeen Leader

What did they do? So I was arresting him for vandalising, when I brought him to the PD parking lot he said, "I refuse to be arrested for non-rp reason" and then slays himself.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://plays.tv/video/5ba025af159b73bcc8/admin

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion, if a Head Admin doesn't know the rules, they shouldn't be a head admin

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Clearly shows Walrus RPing a situation that was perfectly fine.

Evidence is clear

Shouldn’t use powers to avoid an Rp situation, especially when the officers main intention is to RP the situation out.

Hes a Head admin, he should know better.

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

Shouldn’t use powers to avoid an Rp situation, especially when the officers main intention is to RP the situation out.

Agreed with Bryce BUT I still want to hear his side of the story its only fair to hear both people out. Depending on his answer I might change my choice

Edited by Toaster Strudel
Forgot to add something

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support i think it was intended as a joke and nothing else

I mean even then...

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

• Fame locked this topic
  • Fame unlocked this topic
8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

From What I have seen in the video, I agree.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Hello Walrus,

I would like to share and expound upon a few instances you failed to identify in your report. I will start by explaining the story from the beginning. Yesterday I joined Gaminglight's PoliceRP server between five or six pm eastern time. I had found a post I had sought, prior to this debacle, about making a Gaminglight flag. Reminded of this, I journeyed off to the apartment building across from spawn and began my work The materials I was using was a four by seven panel which I materialized as brick to blend in with the building and spray paint. In the midst of me beginning my project you spotted and sprinted, rather than approach in a civil manner, towards me. I heard clearly you howl the words "Hey! What are you doing?" tazing me immediately afterwards. I can understand how this could be seen as vandalism. However, I was not given the chance to explain and give reasoning for my actions as I was arrested and hurried off to the police station in the back of your patrol car. I am unsure what extenuating circumstances prevented you from just asking instead of just tazing and arresting me. Once we arrived at the police station I did type the words "I refuse to be arrested for a non rp reason!" and in a fit of anger and rage, I slayed myself. Yes; this is subjectively admin abuse and considerably unprofessional. I saw it only fit to be mature and address or admit to my wrong doings and sins but I can only hope that you would do the same as I. To all the other parties reading this, I appreciate that you sought my response to this whole ordeal before responding.

Respectfully,

Manager John | Human Resources Representative

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

9 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

10 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-Support

Judging by the video and John's response, I feel that if the situation wasn't handled the way it should have been. Instead of asking him what he's doing (we can't hear your audio so there is no evidence supporting what was said and wasn't said) you tase him, cuff him and proceed to pull him to PD. Now, do I agree that him slaying himself was a bad choice? Yes. However, I am also saying that you should have handled the situation the proper way instead of just tasing and forgetting. Now, as far as this standard, I will be speaking with Walrus about this situation as NSA. 

Based on johns response. 

Hes obviously remorseful of his actions and knows he shouldn't have slayed himself but due to the fact that your a manager and you should be able to control your temper or know better with such a high rank and know not to abuse your powers. Im gonna have to go with a +support because no matter what your temper should never control your actions. I however dont believe Walrus is giving us the full account on his side.

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

1 minute ago, Mervin said:

Based on johns response. 

Hes obviously remorseful of his actions and knows he shouldn't have slayed himself but due to the fact that your a manager and you should be able to control your temper with such a high rank and know not to abuse them. Im gonna have to go with a +support because no matter what your temper should never control your actions. I however dont believe Walrus is giving us the full account on his side.

Hello Mervin,

If that was true I would be a mere perfect human being. We all have differences in temperament. May I ask what is your view point of an acceptable  punishment?

Respectfully,

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

5 minutes ago, John_ said:

Hello Mervin,

If that was true I would be a mere perfect human being. We all have differences in temperament. May I ask what is your view point of an acceptable  punishment?

Respectfully,

Due to the fact that it wasn’t something super severe I would support just a talking too. Also considering during your time as staff to my knowledge there hasn’t been any other issues. 

Ps. including the fact that everybody makes mistakes as well but these mistakes don’t define us it’s what we do with our mistakes and in my personal opinion you have made the right steps towards solving the issue at hand 

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

• Fame locked this topic