Misuse of word "Minge" should be consider Disrespect

Kim Yo Suk

19 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+/Support

+ It is becoming very apparent that this has been a problem lately

- I personally don't find the word minge "Offensive" in any way

- In a similar context, Criminals run around harassing police calling them "Pigs" and saying stuff like "F*** you stupid a** Pigs!"  so if "Minge" is seen as harassment, saying stuff like this to a Police Officer that is just driving by should also be considered harassment as well and be treated as such.

22 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+/Support

- In a similar context, Criminals run around harassing police calling them "Pigs" and saying stuff like "F*** you stupid a** Pigs!"  so if "Minge" is seen as harassment, saying stuff like this to a Police Officer that is just driving by should also be considered harassment as well and be treated as such.

Nothing wrong with people cussing police out or calling them pigs, there is reason for a ticket. Harassing someone IC can be solved by killing them or ticketing them, then arresting for repeat offenses. If you’re being followed and harassed doesn’t mean you should call an admin. You should call the police or kill them 

3 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

We are at a point in this world that people get offended by everything. Really minge you are getting offended over someone calling you a minge.

This was suggested because a player repeatedly calling me a minge over and over every single day and even I proved myself innocence...still calls me a minge. I contacted a staff to deal with it. But refuse to issue a warn as dissing player and harassment.

5 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

The only time I call someone a minge is if their only intentions are to break as many rules as they can or even just disregard the MOTD as a whole and do whatever they want I think is a more than acceptable time to call someone a Minge but I can understand if someone who didn't purposely break any rules but of course did in actuality breach the MOTD a few times and get called a minge I can understand if they would be un-happy because many people, including me care about their general reputation and for someone to make such slanderour remarks (IMO) can actually hurt someone, many people have their own self-integrity and if someone breaks a rule unknowingly I can understand then if they are un-happy about being called a minge but I feel like if someone just hops on the server to steal gov cars, rdm, failrp or even just to disregard other's curtious needs should at that point be more than freely be called a minge. Now I am not saying this should be a rule or anything but maybe try to follow it??? I don't really know this is kind of just a summary of what and how I go around situations

Ya that a fair point and I totally agree with you. I don't think calling you a minge once should be warnable. But if constantly saying in OOC chat let say more than 5 times and everyone see it.  You know it kinda hurtful and annoying.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

2 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

This was suggested because a player repeatedly calling me a minge over and over every single day and even I proved myself innocence...still calls me a minge. I contacted a staff to deal with it. But refuse to issue a warn as dissing player and harassment.

dude warn the kid 3 times (in advert) then shoot him. Drive away or something idk. You are UMC you guys make huge bases you can keep him out.

THIS POST IS ONLY FOR + OR - SUPPORTS!

MESSAGE THE PERSON IF YOU THINK THERE OPINION WASN'T RIGHT OR POINTLESS ETC...

I WILL START HIDING POSTS IF THIS CONTINUES!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

THIS POST IS ONLY FOR + OR - SUPPORTS!

MESSAGE THE PERSON IF YOU THINK THERE OPINION WASN'T RIGHT OR POINTLESS ETC...

I WILL START HIDING POSTS IF THIS CONTINUES!

It is also for debate and sharing thoughts and opinion to get more perspective from all side.

Just now, Kim Yo Suk said:

It is also for debate and sharing thoughts and opinion to get more perspective from all side.

I mean suggestions are all about + or - supports

Not to debate/Argue and etc... Just message the person

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:00 PM, Cole Phelps said:

+/Support

On 9/18/2018 at 7:31 PM, Kim Yo Suk said:

Ya that a fair point and I totally agree with you. I don't think calling you a minge once should be warnable. But if constantly saying in OOC chat let say more than 5 times and everyone see it.  You know it kinda hurtful and annoying.

1. Make a staff complaint and the Manager, Head Of Staff will deal with it. 

2. Calling people minge in OOC isnt bad at all. It technaclly doesnt count as player dis. 

This post isnt pointless but its irrelevant to the face that it will do nothing. 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:00 PM, Cole Phelps said:

+/Support

On 9/17/2018 at 8:00 PM, Cole Phelps said:

+/Support

• Fame locked this topic