Rank Wanted:

Lieutenant

How many warns do you have?

Do you have a Working mic?

Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

NA

Why should you be promoted? :

I've been a valued member of the Police Department for a while now, since the early Stages of the Server. I have continuously represented a variety of values that I stand by in my day to day duties, taking the PD position to Heart. Committing a vast majority of my time, and effort, into ensuring that the Police Department is as respectful and dependable as possible. After working up to Sergeant, I took over the mantel of cadet training. I would be, and still am, as efficient and thorough as I can possibly be, instructing  my cadets on the values of the Police Force. I have worked alongside some of the best Sergeant's that would help with the training as there would always be a large number of cadets throughout the day. As I become Master Sergeant's I took more command over the more Junior Officers. Helping them learn the ropes, how to interact with civilians, how to assist with Shootings, Traffic Stops, Pursuits, so on, and so forth. This Eventually got me my Sergeants Major Rank, and I’ve only pushed harder from there, to make the lower ranking officers excel in their field.

Unfortunately not all Officers respect the rules and need to be Disciplined. I have worked with Low Command at bringing excellence to the PD. To achieve this, I have been assisting and correcting any errors that Officers may make, in hopes that they change for the better. Also by helping Officers Role Play more often and treat others with the same respect that has been shown to me, throughout my service as a Sergeant Major. Rockford is our city and it's our Duty to Protect it and its Inhabitants. How our Lower Ranks behave on the streets reflect on the Police Department as a whole. We want to let the people of Rockford know they are safe in our hands.

A position in command is not something that should be taken lightly, it demands constant commitment and determination toward a Community. They must show Integrity. In addition, it goes without saying that Command requires Professionalism. In instances where there is a lack of Command members to lead the department, during certain time periods, I find the obligation to command any officers who are in need of Leadership and Guidance. I will supervise the Patrol Officers and assign orders as needed. Taking on multiple tasks at once, to try to make PD efficient and Professional. To help progress the Department, and to see it Develop and Grow.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

19 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps Officers
  • Application is well made
  • Good Luck!

^^^^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps Officers
  • Application is well made
  • Good Luck!

Good Luck, I would personally love to see you on Command!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Active
  • Trains Cadets Frequently
  • Good Application
  • Approachable
  • Respectful
  • Good Leader
  • Good Trainer
  • Deserves a spot on Command

Armysecret is a long time member of the Police Department and has shown exceptional commitment and determination toward PD. It has been an honour to serve along side him, and will continue to be in the future. He has worked hard for his position as Sergeant Major, and deserves a chance as PD Low Command. Good Luck!

13 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Good Application
  • Approachable
  • Respectful
  • Good Leader
  • Good Trainer

Armysecret is a long time member of the Police Department and has shown exceptional commitment and determination toward PD. It has been an honour to serve along side him, and will continue to be in the future. He has worked hard for his position as Sergeant Major, and deserves a chance as PD Low Command. Good Luck!

On 9/18/2018 at 9:18 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Good Application
  • Approachable
  • Respectful
  • Good Leader
  • Good Trainer

Best of luck. -Colonel Dane