Chad's Lieutenant Application

Chad B

Should I be LT  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

Name:Chad B

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:66578410

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 weeks (3 weeks as of 9/23/18)

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0  

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  

I’ve been part of the Rockford police department for about ten months now. I've been a Sergeant Major for a little over 2 weeks which doesn't seem like a lot but I am on PD for 6+ hours everyday so i'd consider my experience and time up to par. Every day I've served my community to the best of my abilities always improving and exploring new ideas and ways to handle situations. I believe I deserve a shot at Lieutenant because I go above and beyond the expectations of a sergeant major. I take passion and everything I do from little stuff such as traffic stops all the way to training and meetings. Every day when I get on duty I make it my goal to be a role model and a leader for my fellow officers. I always step up and volunteer to train new cadets. I take great pride in training, it is the foundation of becoming a great officer. I make sure to go thoroughly through every aspect of training never missing anything my usual training goes as such: equipment, proper use of equipment, radio 10 codes, weapons and tactics, role play skills, proper radio etiquette, department policies, along with a 20 minute ride along(when I can). Little things like going above and beyond for training is just part of the little things I do for the department. Currently I am trying to collaborate with Sergeant Major Finch on how to improve police training and add more structure to it. During my average day on patrol I deal with countless scenarios and various people. I always maintain a calm demeanor being respectful to all. I take innocent until proven guilty very serious. If I arrest someone it’s because I have beyond reasonable doubt that they’ve committed that crime. I always take the time and effort to properly roll play out any situation for example on traffic stops. I properly call out on the radio and then approach the vehicle introducing myself and the reason for the stop. I always asked for ID and run the plate on the car, little things like this I feel are lacking in that department. I would like to do my best to increase and improve the role play interactions between police and the community. I believe this will make it more enjoyable. Along with new training guidelines to make sure that every new officer is properly prepared to handle most situations being fair and honest to all. As a lieutenant I know I would be limited on my power and influence within the department but I will push for more advanced and structured cadet training. Along with training sergeants on how to properly train cadets. As a member of the Rockford Police Department command I will uphold my duties and responsibilities and assist anybody and everybody. I am very friendly and willing to work with anybody that needs help that’s part of the reason I wanted to be staff.  I will help with PD meetings and bring new ideas to the department along with being a role model to all.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

• Activity in-game is good.
  • Active on training cadets.
  • Active on assisting officers.
  • Application is well done.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Could use more time as a SM.

Overall, I think Chad deserves a spot on Command. I think he is doing well as a SM, and 2 weeks is pretty okay, but I think more would have been better. Anyways, the application is good and I think he deserves a chance. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Trains cadets & Helps officers
  • Application is alright
  • Needs more time as a SM
  • Good Luck!

To add to this, I as an SM went undercover and dropped down to a cadet a couple weeks ago just to see how well our sgts were training. One of Which times chad was my trainer. i chose not to talk so i wouldnt blow my cover. and i gotta say, I was highly impressed with how in depth his training was and following the training hand book hitting each point on it. I am 110% confident chad would make an excellent LT.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 1:56 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Application is alright
  • Good Luck!

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 9/18/2018 at 6:56 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Application is alright
  • Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic