Sould Toxitman Be a Trail Mod  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Sould Toxitman Be a Trail Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Toxitman

What is your steam name?:[GL] Toxitman

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:176086493

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I was denied because of age.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017 but took a break and started playing about 3 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? June 13, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? yes, $20

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

?You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read it twice

Timezone: CT

Permission (Admin+ need this): Appling for Trail Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve Trail Mod is because I want to have a different reason to play on gaminglight which is being a staff member. I also want to help out the community more than I do now by responding to staff reports. I also want to be fair to the community by give the right punishments to people who have done wrong and make them do right instead of wrong.  I also want to more say in some situations. Sometimes things go wrong or a person lies or a miscommunication happens (all of those have happened to me) but as mod with my own problem I see what has happened and I will punish proper to what the person has done wrong. I also want to help when departments need whitelist from trainings and promotions. I am super active I am most times on from 3-7 hours on weekends and on weekdays I can go to 3 hours before I have to get off. During those times I cant help out 100+ people and it keeps the community happy when you have a dedicated mod to help with all of peoples needs. I also feel like I can take a lot of pressure because I was recently added to LT to EMS and I have been helping out but with that comes stress and pressure to do right. I have not really showed it though while doing things.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is:

I would get the person to calm down by explaining what is going on and I will work with you if you work with me. If he continue I would gag him and say if you work with me and stop I will work will you. I would wait to see what he would say in chat (Ok I will stop or he continues and I will mute him in chat) . If he would start spamming admin chat I would warn him for that and Staff Dis/ Not complying with Staff. Then I would ask a admin+ to give him 10k second minge. Then I would continue with my day.

Thanks for taking time to look over this. Have a nice day/night -Toxitman

Edited by Toxitman

8 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

+support

-active

-respectful

-Needs to work on maturity a bit

From what I have seen from him in EMS, he works very well in high rank postitions, high activity and communication, and is respectful of others. All in all, a very deserving applicant.

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 9/16/2018 at 9:05 PM, Jeff M. said:

+support

-active

-respectful

-Needs to work on maturity a bit

20 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Kinda active
  • Respectful
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Forums account needs improving
  • Good Luck!

On 9/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, TimMeMeSSS said:

From what I have seen from him in EMS, he works very well in high rank postitions, high activity and communication, and is respectful of others. All in all, a very deserving applicant.

• Thanks 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 9/17/2018 at 6:27 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Kinda active
  • Respectful
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Forums account needs improving
  • Good Luck!

• Thanks 2

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

• Activity in-game is good.
  • Activity in TS is decent.
  • Activity on the forums needs some improvements.
  • Application is good, but would be better if there is more effort.
  • Mature and respectful.
  • Has good judgement.
  • Fit for staff.

Overall, Toxitman deserves a chance on becoming part of the PoliceRP Staff team. I see that he is doing well and I think that he would make a good staff. Good luck.

• Thanks 2

• Fame locked this topic