Addition of a Donator Tag On Forums

KoreanBiscuit

Hello,

I am making this suggestion of an addition to the forums that might show some more appreciation towards the people that contribute and donate to the servers so I was making this suggesting that possibly there be a Donator tag made onto the forums.  I know one bad thing about this would possibly be that it would take a long time to add everyone to the Donator tag. If it is for this reason why it's denied I completely understand!

Thanks for reading

-Korean

52 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

+/- support

-Most of the people on the server donate so it would be hard to give it to everyone

-could be given to like the top 5 donators  something maybe 3 

- Great suggestion

we have top donator but that is vinny's XD 

but agreed

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

12 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

+/- support

-Most of the people on the server donate so it would be hard to give it to everyone

-could be given to like the top 5 donators  something maybe 3 

- Great suggestion

There doesn't seem to be a problem with donator tags in TS. I think there should be a TS room to get your form tag? Oh also, HUGE+SUPPORT

Edited by seanjpo

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 9/17/2018 at 12:33 AM, KoreanBiscuit said:

I mean it could turn out to be a monthly thing every month the top 3 donators of that month get the title for the following month to let people know they donated the most the prior month or something relevant to this.

yeh I can see it being a cool thing on the forums but I can also seeing it being a pretty pointless thing and a lot of the just normal donators (non-staff) and even donator mods don't show much activity on the forums in my personal opinion but yeh, I can see why this would be accepted but in contrast I could just as easily see why this would be denied so I really don't know my true personal verdict on this as of right now ?

19 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

yeh I can see it being a cool thing on the forums but I can also seeing it being a pretty pointless thing and a lot of the just normal donators (non-staff) and even donator mods don't show much activity on the forums in my personal opinion but yeh, I can see why this would be accepted but in contrast I could just as easily see why this would be denied so I really don't know my true personal verdict on this as of right now ?

Understood

2 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

I was once a donator mod with over 150 posts xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • th3 locked this topic