Bloods YBN Gang

Timm

Here are the links to all the vital resources required for joining YBN cuh'. @Jet Hazard 

Application

Roster

If you have any questions, PM any of the high command members (SNR Lt. +)

Eric (Dont know his Forums name, Pm me @Jet Hazard if you do)

@Jet Hazard

@Jerome

@Roxford VL

We do have a Discord. To prevent spam, once you're accepted and trained, you will be PM'ed the link to join the Discord.

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Roxford VL? As a SNR LT for YBN?

So wyd roxford, VL or YBN?

Ill speak to roxford.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

It seemed like recently that I have got on and played, no VL was on, if they were they weren't on discord or off doing their own thing. I was bored on the server one time after kiki and some others were UMC doing robberies, I was looking for something to do and I ran into hazard and them. It was better than doing nothing and just walking around. 

On 9/18/2018 at 11:46 PM, Roxford VL said:

It seemed like recently that I have got on and played, no VL was on, if they were they weren't on discord or off doing their own thing. I was bored on the server one time after kiki and some others were UMC doing robberies, I was looking for something to do and I ran into hazard and them. It was better than doing nothing and just walking around. 

Join different families bro, VL is pretty much dead since our mighty leader broke his computer