A Few Suggestions For PD

Jet

What you want to see? -  I want to see these addons that are the links added

Why should we add it? -  I think we should add it because I often see people interfering with investigations and this could help with that. It also could provide a better aspect of RP and make the server better.

What are the advantages of having this? - I think the advantage(s) would be just adding a more RP Reason

Who is it mainly for? - PD and Government Officials

Links to any content - 

Ladder

Police Line

Minimap

Sheriff's Line

Passport and Police Badges

Edited by Jet Hazard

Just now, Jet Hazard said:

VClick on the name for example, click on minimap I linked it through the name

Oh I didn’t see that but you still need to follow the format or it’s gonna get denied 

+Support on the regular police tape mini map and police badges

~Mervin

3 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support to all of them.

They're unneeded and if anything will cause mass minging placing things around, minimaps would lag, ladders already had a post about not using it from SMT. We don't need police badges for PD jobs as well, look at their shirt. 

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, -Unknown- said:

-Support to all of them.

They're unneeded and if anything will cause mass minging placing things around, minimaps would lag, ladders already had a post about not using it from SMT. We don't need police badges for PD jobs as well, look at their shirt. 

+Support 

Its funny how everyone jumps to IT WILL LAG THE SERVER. News flash the server already lags with out it. This would honestly be pretty cool I like the police line idea! 

I honestly think non of this would cause lag. A mini map is a simple HUD(THAT WE ALREADY HAVE) 

Police line would be dope. Guess what it won’t lag the server because it’s a fucking prop

ladder.... nahhh 

badges and shit would be dope for “off duty” RP reasons!

Edited by Issa

On 9/16/2018 at 10:09 AM, Mervin said:

Oh I didn’t see that but you still need to follow the format or it’s gonna get denied 

+Support on the regular police tape mini map and police badges

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 9/17/2018 at 2:05 AM, -Unknown- said:

-Support to all of them.

• 4 weeks later...