• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Jack Ron

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Jacktheguy

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:63686014

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been a staff member on a Lifestyle Garrys Mod server before for about 3 months.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

June 30th, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? 

July 5th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes, VIP+.

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Not needed.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be promoted to Senior Moderator for many reasons. I feel like I deserve it because I have been a moderator for over 1 month now and have been really active in the community, I have spent a lot of times on the forums and staffing ingame. Also, I love helping out the community in any way if that's helping them with a question, or if they got rdmed. I am also very mature and calm in all situations no matter what and I never lose my temper. I also feel like I can take on this responsibility of Senior Moderator, it would mean I dealt with more sits and helping more staff members out. Lastly, I last time I checked I had over 1000 sits but since we aren't allowed to check anymore I have more than that! That is why I think I deserve Senior Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First off I would teleport them to me and jail him/her, then if they kept cursing at me I would gag them and told them what they did wrong and how they cant be RDMing people. Then I would ungag them and see what they have to say but if they kept screaming at me I would warn them for Mass RDM | NITR | Staff Diss x2 and then I would proceed to contact an admin or above to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

13 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Active on staff

Good help

application needed more effort

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

Yeah he has he got Mod on the 18th (I also got mod then)

If he got promoted on the 18th that means he has only been Moderator for 28 days... which that means he hasn't met the requirements

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Fame locked this topic