Should I be Trial Moderator  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: My in game name is Tobizz

2. What is your steam name?: My steam name is Tonkaty1

3. What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tonkaty1/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but I am a fast learner, and eager to help the community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on the server roughly mid May

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made my Forums account on July 21st 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My current rank on the server is

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 9 warns

9. Have you donated? No 

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Pacific Time 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be Trial Moderator because I have been on the server for so long and I am on almost everyday. I feel like if I was given the chance I would be able to cut down on minging and people overall just ruining the whole RP vibe. I am extremely patient and I always try to listen to both sides of the story so that would help me in making people feel valued because I would let both sides talk. I also can be very chill for situations that need it but then if I need to be serious I can.  I feel as though I am also well known in the community which could be to my advantage.  I feel that Trial Moderator would be the best fit for me since then I could learn from higher ups and ask questions since this would be my first time as an administrator.  I am a quick learner and enjoy new challenges. These are the reasons that I feel I should be Trial Moderator.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do if the individual was Rdming is I would !bring (player) and if they try to run away I would then have to do !jail (player) so that I can try to have a conversation with them. If they just start screaming and cursing at me I would !gag (player) and then tell them what they have done. I would check their warns to see if it something they have done before also checking their time on server seeing if they just loaded in to RDM other players. I would end up warning them for  | Mass RDM | NITRP | if they haven't done this before. If I spotted this player doing Mass RDM again I would end up doing a 10,000 second minge and if they are being disrespectful I would end up adding a warn for staff Diss. If after the minge they continue to do the same thing I would end up banning the player for Mass RDM X3}.

Edited by Tobizz

1 hour ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+/-Support

- Pretty Inactive on the Forums

- Application seems a little rushed

- Fun to RP with and talk to!

Overall I wish you the best of luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

6 hours ago, Taco. said:

+SUPPORT.

+VERY ACTIVE.

-QUITE WARNS.

+Knows Rules.

Really Nice/Kind/Respectful.

Fun To Rp With.

Good RolePlayer.

I Believe he deserves a Chance.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic