Captain Ruinz - Major Application

WreckedInRuinz

Should I become a major?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a major?

Name: Ruinz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429137777

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 3 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 10

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Noot, Kitty, Bob Bob.

Why should you be promoted? :  I have been in low I have been in low command for the rockford county police department for a while, and it has been one hell of a ride, It teaches me responsibility, Accountability,command for the rockford county police department for a while, and it has been one hell of a ride, It teaches me responsibility, Accountability. I have held up my end of the deal while being command by representing the community/department well. I have been active and helped countless people. Weather it’s pitching in a new idea for command or if it is a clueless OFC running around not knowing what to do. I enjoy what I do in my position and work well at it. I have built relationships over this position that help me better my outlook on the server and this position. As a low command member I still do the basic things that any PD member above SGT needs to do, and that is to train cadets. I feel like having major would help get the not notice people of the department a chance to get a promotion and be promoted. I am a very chill person and and can hold my temper. I can handle situation in a mature matter without giving out to harsh of punishment. I am unbais and can work with almost anyone. I follow the chain of command and show respect to my higher ups and superiors as well as my peers and fellow commrades. I think Major is good for me because we current have no majors and we can use one. I am quite trusted member of PD. I will always try to bring light to the bad situations and always try not to make things so serious but yet handling stuff in a manner were people will learn there lesson. Being a major is a great responiblity and I am blown away that I am even able to get the opportunity to make this application. I am very good at communicateing and I socialize with the community. My journey with pd hasn't ended yet. Major is a big rank for me and I hope I can get it and prove to high command I am worthy of maybe even a higher rank one day. I would like to thank you for taking your time to read over my application and I hope you consider to +support the application. Thanks! ``-Ruinz ?

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by WreckedInRuinz
new perms

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Good App.

Overall you deserve the rank of Major. As a Lieutenant and Captain, he has proven himself that he can handle that Police Department as a higher rank. Good Luck ? 

~Captain Matthew

Cough Cough unclose the poll...…….

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Activity in-game and TS is decent.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Nice and friendly.
  • Assists officers and supervises them correctly.
  • Application is good but would be nice if there is more effort.
  • Good enough time to apply for Major.

Fit and ready for the Major rank. We are currently lacking Majors right now and it would be great if we have more Majors. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Good App.

Overall you deserve the rank of Major. As a Lieutenant and Captain, he has proven himself that he can handle that Police Department as a higher rank. Good Luck ? 

~Captain Matthew

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

Good guy

Deserves it

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Good App.

~Captain Matthew

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Good App.

~Captain Matthew

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 3:44 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Activity in-game and TS is decent.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Nice and friendly.
  • Assists officers and supervises them correctly.
  • Application is good but would be nice if there is more effort.
  • Good enough time to apply for Major.

Fit and ready for the Major rank. We are currently lacking Majors right now and it would be great if we have more Majors. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 5:17 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps officers
  • Application could use more effort
  • Good Luck

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:02 AM, Matthew said:

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Professional

+Helps/Trains Officer's

+Good App.

• Thanks 1