Revive Rule Suggestion

Ajax

3 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

Integrations don't fail and how would you even know? only like 35% fail. Coming from a person like you only 5% of the people I have interrogated plead the 5th the whole time. And if you think the Nova is keeping us alive your wrong.

You're right. Your speeding and bunny hops helps you too. And, good job interrogated one of my boys and completely mislead you and BSI  believed him LOL

On 9/16/2018 at 12:26 PM, Toxitman said:

-support

If we add no nlr after we revive someone then right when we revive them there will be more massive shootouts and we are stuck in the middle of it and most likely the person you revive will have a gun out so the police cant arrest or its tazer rush and well that's against the rules. So it will lead to a ongoing tazer rush madness or a ongoing shootout

Yes but there is this thing called fear rp and if it’s two cops vs 1 criminal they can’t shoot they gotta put there hands up or it’s fear rp

~Mervin

On 9/16/2018 at 1:07 AM, Kade said:

Maybe if we had Roleplay tools addons. You try /me everything in hospital. I'm open to suggestions to add RP

I think Advanced Medic Mod would make the server a better place with the amount RP it brings.

It would solve many unroleplayed areas. Such as vehicles crashing at high speeds. Bleeding. Stretchers. Medicine and SO much more.

We were thinking of that in the past but I believe it lags the server. But maybe you could you make a suggestion post.

Wow

2 hours ago, Spection said:

We were thinking of that in the past but I believe it lags the server. But maybe you could you make a suggestion post.

I have..2 times. It would be best just to talk to SMT which i will be doing shortly and explain that it woudnt cause more lag than we already have.

+support

I think Nolan said it best yesterday. Ever since that rule was removed policerp is just consistent shootings. People will murder a cop for a traffic ticket. with absolutely no punishment that happens to the player.

You shoot a cop - cop hits panic button - cop dies - you die to all the other cops - EMS is already on scene normally so you get revived within 20 seconds of death - You get to drive away and keep all the guns and Pd just has to ignore the fact you murdered someone 10 seconds ago because this NLR rule which isn’t really NLR to begin with 

On 9/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, Toxitman said:

-support

If we add no nlr after we revive someone then right when we revive them there will be more massive shootouts and we are stuck in the middle of it and most likely the person you revive will have a gun out so the police cant arrest or its tazer rush and well that's against the rules. So it will lead to a ongoing tazer rush madness or a ongoing shootout

The rule used to be once you were revived by ems you had to comply if LEOs were present I’m assuming that part would stay so it wouldn’t be shootouts after reviving 

7 minutes ago, Injoker said:

+support

I think Nolan said it best yesterday. Ever since that rule was removed policerp is just consistent shootings. People will murder a cop for a traffic ticket. with absolutely no punishment that happens to the player.

You shoot a cop - cop hits panic button - cop dies - you die to all the other cops - EMS is already on scene normally so you get revived within 20 seconds of death - You get to drive away and keep all the guns and Pd just has to ignore the fact you murdered someone 10 seconds ago because this NLR rule which isn’t really NLR to begin with 

The rule used to be once you were revived by ems you had to comply if LEOs were present I’m assuming that part would stay so it wouldn’t be shootouts after reviving 

There are shootouts have always been a thing lol. Now it just saves 10 minutes if our lives.

13 hours ago, Kiki said:

There are shootouts have always been a thing lol. Now it just saves 10 minutes if our lives.

Yes but now there is no punishments for shootouts start over traffic tickets vs kidnappings you see? Shootouts will always happen, but now they start over misdemeanor traffic tickets vs felonies. 

Edited by Injoker

7 hours ago, Injoker said:

Yes but now there is no punishments for shootouts start over traffic tickets vs kidnappings you see? Shootouts will always happen, but now they start over misdemeanor traffic tickets vs felonies. 

But there’s always people that get on the server to not RP. And want shootouts. And also most the time cops are the ones to open fire first or escalate things when if they knew how to use their words a situation would have ended. Like I’ll be walking down the street with a hostage and cops mob  me with p90’s  expecting to kill me before I kill the hostage. But I end up killing the hostage and half the police force. And it wouldn’t have happened if cops new how to use their words. Changing this rule won’t stop shootouts it will just annoy all the criminals that they have to sit in jail for 10 minutes after dying 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:07 AM, Mervin said:

Yes but there is this thing called fear rp and if it’s two cops vs 1 criminal they can’t shoot they gotta put there hands up or it’s fear rp

So if 2 cops are pointing guns at me but I have a gun out I have to put my hands up even though I know I can kill them?

7 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

Not nessicarily, you still spend 10 minutes with EMS

In my opinion if anyone takes criminals it should be EMS sand the EMS lets us go. I’m pretty sure that’s how it is right now but no emS wants to actually roleplay taking people to the hospital due to the amount of calls.

For us older players we all remember a time where you'd get revived and serve your punishment i feel like people rather take death then jail and it sucks ass honestly it makes less RP and criminals get away with everything  I was on a break when they added this rule so i;m not sure why they did it but i personally hate it please @SMT bring it back it

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 9/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, Spection said:

People have reported it to be lag free

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:05 PM, Jason Tucker said:

+SUPPORT

YES YES YES

I have had many talks with @Kade , Felix, other members of EMS, PD, NSA, staff, and crims about this rule that actually makes me say "Where is the roleplay!?" This has made me and everyone I have talked to upset when they are chasing someone to just get shot and they can't arrest them and finish the Roleplay. It makes me not want to go Government as much and go EMS a lot more. I don't even go crim really because of this, because people just shoot at everyone now. This revive NLR rule ruins roleplay and it frustrates everyone, even crim. Sorry if some crim may not like it because they want to not go to jail. All PoliceRP contains is pursuit, shootouts, major crim (Silo's, Bank Robbery, General Store Robbery, and Jail Breaks). No one really tries to RP nonpriority anything. And if someone does, like I and some others do try to do, they get ignored and/or shot at or something ridiculous. If you really want to consider PoliceRP to be Semi-Serious and have people go by FearRP and not FailRP. Then this should be removed. EMS is actually really important to RP. Getting arrested is also really important to RP. It makes someone not want to break laws. Police should be feard and should run the map, yet crims do. They really do. This one rule will really improve RP by 900%. I hope this is also supported by staff, crim, and SMT. Please please please, for the sake of RP, please remove this rule. 

~ Jason Tucker

- EMS Senior Lieutenant

- Police Dept. Seargent Major

- Secret Service Agent

- FBI Senior Special Agent

- Citizen of Rockford 

Honestly Man

• Fame locked this topic