Want me as pd low command  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me as LT

• Yes (why)
    • No (why)

Name: SM Death 1C67

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33873913

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Sergeant Major (5  weeks )

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 11 Right now And wont be More 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : so i have been a Sm for quite some time in pd i have worked realy hard on pd i am extremly active to the server and wont be inactive unless on LOA i can bring very good intentions to the command of PD by bringing new ideas and a nice good vibe when i am around knowing that i can help someone who needs help with any prroblem reguardless of what it is . i can keep poeple in line and can handle it very proffesionally when things get out of control by becoming lieutenant it will bring me one more step closer to being able to make the PD a better place i have trained Countless CDT and been to most PD Meetings i will make it to all the command meetings and if i dont i will make sure to tell high command that i will be missing out on the meeting my RPing skills ar spot on when i pull someone over and even when things out of hand i will know to 10 codes and am mature over radio i always respect high up command and will never doubt what they say and i can work with anyone even if there getting unreasonable with me i am constantly active on teampseak and constatnly reminding poeple to hoop on teamspeak With this power of being lieutenant i will be albe to promote unseen members in pd Who are active but just not noticed because other command has stuff to do 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do Sir.

PS: My anger issues and Temper Has Reduced Mutch Latetly So And i can Also Proof this 

Edited by DeathBringer402

Just now, Clement said:

+SUPPORT

Good Application

Anger issues are down

Traines cadets

Knows the responcibilty

good

Good at his job

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Clement said:

+SUPPORT

Good Application

Anger issues are down

Traines cadets

Knows the responcibilty

good

Good at his job

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I know he has Anger Issues and we all have Issues we cant all help and i know myself that Death is beginning to change and i think is Deserved a Chance

Edited by Dillon Barnes
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support

-you train cadets/help officer 

but u have a super bad attitude toward other departments and lower rank and you can get super angry easily . In my opinion command can’t have that 

-good app 

I woudlnt even say the app is good. It has bad grammer and is relatively short. Sorry, but -Support from me.

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

• Active
  • Responsible
  • Trains Cadets / Helps Officers
  • Temper has significantly decreased since last application
  • Good Application
  • Good Sergeant Major

Overall, Death has been a fantastic Sergeant Major, he has shown much promise, and development in the Police Department, and deserves a position as Lieutenant. Good Luck! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Responsible
  • Good Application
  • Good Sergeant Major

Overall, Death has been a fantastic Sergeant Major, he has shown much promise, and development in the Police Department, and deserves a position as Lieutenant. Good Luck! 

Agreed

although the app could use a bit more effort

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

5 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Responsible
  • Good Application
  • Good Sergeant Major

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

12 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Responsible
  • Good Application
  • Good Sergeant Major

^^

• Like 1

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

+Support

• Activity is pretty good but could use improvements.
  • Activity on training cadets is pretty great, just needs improvements.
  • Your attitude has been doing fine, but keep improving it.
  • Assists officers in need often.
  • Application is good but could use more effort.

Overall, if you do get Lieutenant, please. Please improve your overall attitude, and try not to minge around sometimes. I still see you getting angry towards others sometimes, but I don't really see that a lot nowadays, that's good, keep improving that. Other than that, good luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 3:57 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-Support

-you train cadets/help officer 

but u have a super bad attitude toward other departments and lower rank and you can get super angry easily . In my opinion command can’t have that 

-good app 

^^^

~Mervin

On 9/17/2018 at 1:23 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Responsible
  • Good Application
  • Good Sergeant Major

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic