Finch's Lieutenant Application

Finch

Should Finch (aka. Brian Finch) be accepted as a Police Lieutenant?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Finch (aka. Brian Finch) be accepted as a Police Lieutenant?

• Yes (Support with reason)
    • No (Support with reason)

Name: Finch (aka. Brian Finch/Finch Luciano)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146331101

Current rank: Sergeant Major (Inc. Time as Higher Ranks and also my 9 months as SM before hand -  clarifying for @Mervin).

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 11 months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 19 (Three Duplicates From MRP)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt: N/A 

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I should be promoted as I have an extremely high understanding of the rules and regulations within the Police Department and I strongly believe that I could develop my leadership of the members of the PD with this rank. Through my time in this department, I have developed a lot of knowledge and understanding of various situations I've explored the other departments but honestly, PD fits me the best On most occasions, I can maintain my head in stressful situations and help those in need. IRL I work in a bar, so I generally have a lot of patience with all walks of life whether mingey and annoying or drunk and angry. I can act flawlessly with my position in PD and I can maintain activity in times that most users may not be on. I have a plentiful amount of knowledge regarding all policies within the Police Department and a vast knowledge of codes, general operations and other roleplay scenarios that may take place whilst on PD from a traffic stop to a major operation including various departments. I've really been pushing myself forward through my role as a Lieutenant in the department and I've written up many documents and trained various officers for situations which may assist them in their development within the Rockford City Police Department. I've spent the past two weeks working my absolute hardest to ensure that all RP regulations are met for PD, etc. Yes, at points of time I really push players and go drill sergeant on them but its in my personal opinion that those individuals can operate better than most as being strict yet friendly can really help those who are interested in the department get closer with command members in order to assist in department relationships. My past as a Captain, and Drill Sergeant character shall continue once more (i hope).

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No) : Yes, I understand.

Edited by Finch

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

4 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional 
  • Honourable
  • Respected