Regarding Millip

KoreanBiscuit

Ok as Voxis Said and Bryce I don't wish to argue Chad but look I asked you to do that due to the fact I was talking with someone about Irl stuff making me at the time unable to handle Staff sit efficiently and dedicate time to it if you had said no I would have had to however as you said It was slow so I felt like you could handle it as well as I had been almost the day prior to me asking I felt bad for having to ask you and didn't want to force it on you I was indeed flying around not going to lie around the industrial complex while I handled what I need to once I finished I returned to staffing. The situation you see here https://streamable.com/qb4wt   the guy that had reported was prior breaking rules and then ran off I went to find someplace to bring them that was quieter the person who had called it at that time mrssoldiercat had logged off, So I saw little reason to continue it. When it comes to the quantity of the calls that was the first one after voxis had told me that or within two and I did more after the fact I admit I was worn out at that time it was 3 am and It is now 9 am as of writing this that is no excuse but I do believe I am entitled to some slack for having a 5 -8 min break for Irl stuff. Take this as you wish but im not looking for a argument but just to present my side

Edited by Milip

1 hour ago, Milip said:

Ok as Voxis Said and Bryce I don't wish to argue Chad but look I asked you to do that due to the fact I was talking with someone about Irl stuff making me at the time unable to handle Staff sit efficiently and dedicate time to it if you had said no I would have had to however as you said It was slow so I felt like you could handle it as well as I had been almost the day prior to me asking I felt bad for having to ask you and didn't want to force it on you I was indeed flying around not going to lie around the industrial complex while I handled what I need to once I finished I returned to staffing. The situation you see here https://streamable.com/qb4wt   the guy that had reported was prior breaking rules and then ran off I went to find someplace to bring them that was quieter the person who had called it at that time mrssoldiercat had logged off, So I saw little reason to continue it. When it comes to the quantity of the calls that was the first one after voxis had told me that or within two and I did more after the fact I admit I was worn out at that time it was 3 am and It is now 9 am as of writing this that is no excuse but I do believe I am entitled to some slack for having a 5 -8 min break for Irl stuff. Take this as you wish but im not looking for a argument but just to present my side

Get off the job when you dont want to take sits. Your on duty for a reason which is to take sits. Even when I go do stuff IRL for a minute or two I go off duty and change jobs you should do the same it isnt very hard.

Look toaster As I said I don't want an argument but I Informed him what I was doing you right I could have switched off the job but at the time I was still there its not like I left for 30 mins without letting anybody know. This is super minor and nit picky.

On 9/15/2018 at 1:29 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Looked through it a bit more and I'm still standing where I am for reasons stated above.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, Chad B said:

https://streamable.com/qb4wt  

This shows that Milip does not handle calls at  all, I had at least 2 players complain about and admin not doing anything in a sit. Milip asked me if i could handle staff on my own i told him yes because there was only about 40 people online and it was slow. after 10mins he was still on staff as calls where coming in...at that time he was flying around (i was spectating him) this happened about 3 times until i started recording. i told Vokis about this he told Milip to handle his calls or get off.  he then handled one call it was unclear if he did anything i was spectating at this point ( i was handling calls)  i wanted to record how he handled his calls so i recorded and saw after 6+ calls he finally took one (Before this he was just flying around not doing anything) the video shows how he "handled" the call. with all this i don't think milip should be Mod. I believe he presents the staff in a bad light not handling calls and being unprofessional 

After seeing this video it is obvious you didnt handle the sit and just flew away. Nothing personall but i gotta

+support

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Finish a sit before going on to something else.

Kiki shouldn't have to switch jobs to help in a situation when there's already staff onduty, No other calls had came in, and there isn't a staff ratio.

To make this clear, once I tag someone staff does not need to repeatedly tag that specific person. Millie was tagged 6 times in this post. Do not do it again. 

As for the report

Denied 

And staff should not be arguing on post. 

• Fame locked this topic