Clubs

Tum-tumz

I want to recommend Clubs be added as a forum branch instead of a sub-branch under "Browse." I feel this will help to make clubs more used and popular as they have a lot of potential.

What I mean by this is like the  "Forums" and "Store" the "Clubs" are a main section or branch that you can easily see when you go on the forums instead of tucked in the "Browse" section.

U.S. Four Star General  August 2018 - January 2019/ Reinstated September 2019 - Present

Creator of AFSOC  l  Former MTF NU7 VCMDR  l  Former Storm Trooper CMDR

-Support
Clubs arnt that big of a thing and probably wont be
Anyone can create one and leaving it in the open would cause alot of issues with minges and spammers (Unless forum diplomats get access to some how prevent that)
I use clubs but only to monitor who is active on the forums for dispatch

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support
Anyone can create one and leaving it in the open would cause alot of issues with minges and spammers (Unless forum diplomats get access to some how prevent that)

^^^^

54 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

10 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

^^^

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

We have many departments and regimes that use clubs to post announcements, meeting times, small changes, and gather. Adding this will make for an easier way to reach the Clubs section.

Only - is that I don't know if it will fit well up there on a 16:9 (I'm on a 21:9 and not 16:9).

• 2 months later...

DENIED 

There is a very large amount of clubs and the fact that anyone could make one will only make the list longer. Users will have to scroll a LOT if we add this. Plus, clubs really are not used that much. 

• th3 locked this topic