Application Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:  Korean TZ

2. What is your steam name?:  [GL] KoreanBiscuit

3. What is your steam ID?:   STEAM_0:0:6638853

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes I do, I have been a Moderator all the way up to a Super admin on an old DarkRP Server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 29, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 7th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  0

9. Have you donated? Yes currently for a total of 40$

10. What rank are you applying for?  T-Mod (Trial Moderator)

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes I have multiple times.

12. Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I Will be separating this question into a few sections to further detail why I feel that I deserve this rank.  Some Side Notes here as well! Ever since I joined from the beginning I fell in love with how serious everyone went with the Role playing on the server whether it be the police team or the criminals, no one breaks RP that much unless it is for a serious reason and I feel this is what makes Gaminglight an amazing server to try to be a part of the Staff Team so that I may be able participate in any way that I can to help keep the PoliceRP Server clean from Minges and Trolls!

Maturity:
   One of the reasons that I deemed to be important in deciding if I deserve to hold a staff rank in the server is Maturity. Due to the fact that it takes a bit of professionalism to be able to make the hard final call on certain scenarios through the daily tasks in being part of the server staff whether it be during an admin sit, or it being someone is needing help with something in the Out Of Character (OOC) Chat.

Responsibility & Honesty

I feel that these traits that I feel are also very important due to the fact being that, If you are given the Trial Moderator role you will need to be very responsible with using the commands given to you at the appropriate times or it will result in Disciplinary Actions.  I also feel that being an Honest person when it comes to conflicts possibly between players in game or between staff problems and issues I feel like being someone that is very Honest and truthful is very important to have around, so you know that He/She is a person that you know is worth trusting.

Willingness to listen and learn

Some people may not understand why this is an important deciding trait to me deserving a spot on the staff team and that is completely understandable.  I feel that this is an important trait to have because if someone isn't willing to sit down for lets say...  Maybe a few hours here and there to understand when to do what when it comes to staffing and being an Admin on Duty in the server, than why did that person ever apply?  I am always willing to learn something new, so this makes me willing to sit down for hours on end and learn the ins and the outs of what to do in certain situations when being an on duty staff member!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If this were to happen when I am Administration Job on the Server, I would "!bring" the person that is mass RDMing to an area away from all the other players role playing, and then proceed to ask the person, "Why did you decide to start Mass RDMing?" If the player being questioned constantly is being disrespectful again towards me I would proceed to either mute his voice chat or his ability to type in chat and proceed to briefly explain that what he is currently saying towards me counts as Staff Disrespect.   Also if the player being punished at the time attempts to try to shoot at me, I would then proceed to "!jail" him.  After I finish talking with the guy and explaining that what he was doing was wrong, I would give him a warning for the reason "Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect" I would also minge him for 300 Seconds (Reasons Being thats the Max Trail Moderators can Minge For) for the reasons: RDM and Disrespect. To end the sit I would then unmute his Voice and text chatting privileges

Thanks for everyone  taking the time to read my application and I hope you all have a lovely day!

- Korean

Edited by KoreanBiscuit
Fixing Donations Total!

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

-Active in game

-nice person

-good app 

-Littel to new in my oppinion to apply for staff try to get ppl to know you more 

Other then that good luck ❤️

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Great person

Active

Knows the rules

No warns

-Pretty new to the community

Good luck, Korean!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

-Active in game

-nice person

-good app 

-Littel to new in my oppinion to apply for staff try to get ppl to know you more 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

-Active in game

-nice person

-good app 

- Dan

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Amazing application

Active

Mature (For the most part)

No warns

Good staff history

Knows the rules

I personally don't like that your that new, but you have been doing a good job. Just please be a little more mature! Any ways good luck! ? 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, Jakeee said:

+Support

Active

Low warns

Good application

Has been staff previously

Good Luck !

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 9/12/2018 at 7:54 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

-Active in game

-nice person

-good app 

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic