rule suggestion

penguin

should there be a min # of police for major crime   

7 members have voted

1. 1. should there be a min # of police for major crime

• yes
    • no

What you want to see? - add a rule of minimum # of pd to be online for major crime to be allowed i personally think there should be 5 more than the number or raiders  example R= raider p=police 

1 r=6p  4r = 9p

Why should we add it? -i stay up late with that being said i see a lot of silos , bank raids happen when there are simply not enough police to deal with major crime situations 

What are the advantages of having this? -helps balance server in night time and helps balance the in game money i mean if you rob a bank when 0 cops are on that is easy money 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - 

Edited by penguin

veritas and aequitas

penguins

34 minutes ago, penguin said:

What you want to see? - add a rule of minimum # of pd to be online for major crime to be allowed i personally think there should be 5 more than the number or raiders  

Why should we add it? -i stay up late with that being said i see a lot of silos , bank raids happen when there are simply not enough police to deal with major crime situations 

What are the advantages of having this? -helps balance server in night time and helps balance the in game money i mean if you rob a bank when 0 cops are on that is easy money 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - 

+Support

Don't quote me on this but there is a rule about 5+ pd on for a bank raid. Silos need to have a PD cap on it and general stores are only raid-able if you have 35+ people on

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

There a rule already for 10+ PD to start bank raid.

And money silos is raidable by everyone that why I think there isn't any cap on it. I would say 5+ PD for silos if they wanna put a cap on it because usually that when everyone switch to PD temporary lol

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

11 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

There a rule already for 10+ PD to start bank raid.

And money silos is raidable by everyone that why I think there isn't any cap on it. I would say 5+ PD for silos if they wanna put a cap on it because usually that when everyone switch to PD temporary lol

• 1 month later...