TS Staff Abuse | Gaur

Legionary45

21 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Not only did you say it in teamspeak you said it when we were doing a moment of silence for those who lost their lives. Your statement was highly inappropriate and I agree  with Gaur 100 percent on this. Just wait the hour. 

big cat running GIF

-Support

9/11 is something you do not joke about. I am disgusted to even think that you did such thing when people were paying their respects in a moment of silence and I am even more disgusted you had the audacity to come here and make an appeal about it. Not only is this useless because the ban time would be done before this but it only shows your immaturity and your ignorance towards the subject. You have no idea if someone here has a family member or someone close to them that died that day. Many innocent people lost their lives and many hard working Police Officers, Fire Fighters and EMTs also lost their lives and friends because of this tragedy. What you did was completely unacceptable. There is a place and time for everything. What you said is not too bad but the moment you chose to say it was. 

Please take the time to educate yourself on the topic and maybe then you will realize your ignorance. This is not a light subject and many people these days take it lightly. Educate yourself and think before you act. Your actions today 2,996 innocent people including first responders died that day for you to come here and make such comments in a moment that we are dedicating to them.

It is not about the comment it is about you making it at the time that you did. You did not only disrespect the people in that room but the First Responders and their family members who lost their lives due to this tragedy.

A 1h ban was completely unnecessary. A 1-week ban fits more the crime. I am disgusted that you take it upon yourself to RP as a cop and make such comments at such a sensitive time.

13 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

9/11 is something you do not joke about. I am disgusted to even think that you did such thing when people were paying their respects in a moment of silence and I am even more disgusted you had the audacity to come here and make an appeal about it. Not only is this useless because the ban time would be done before this but it only shows your immaturity and your ignorance towards the subject. You have no idea if someone here has a family member or someone close to them that died that day. Many innocent people lost their lives and many hard working Police Officers, Fire Fighters and EMTs also lost their lives and friends because of this tragedy. What you did was completely unacceptable. There is a place and time for everything. What you said is not too bad but the moment you chose to say it was. 

Please take the time to educate yourself on the topic and maybe then you will realize your ignorance. This is not a light subject and many people these days take it lightly. Educate yourself and think before you act. Your actions today 2,996 innocent people including first responders died that day for you to come here and make such comments in a moment that we are dedicating to them.

It is not about the comment it is about you making it at the time that you did. You did not only disrespect the people in that room but the First Responders and their family members who lost their lives due to this tragedy.

A 1h ban was completely unnecessary. A 1-week ban fits more the crime. I am disgusted that you take it upon yourself to RP as a cop and make such comments at such a sensitive time.

-Support 

Making 9/11 jokes is NOT funny. Respect the people who gave their lives for it and respect the family's who lost mom's dad's brother's and sister's. I honestly think this ban should have been longer than an hour. Its disgusting how you joke about people's lives.

Edited by Toaster Strudel

7 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

-Support 

Making 9/11 jokes is NOT funny. Respect the people who gave their lives for it and respect the family's who lost mom's dad's brother's and sister's. I honestly think this ban should have been longer than an hour. Its disgusting how you joke about people's lives.

2 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

Im Kind of disgusted by this quote you made. Think of what happend that day to many families that day. All the first responders and citizens that lost there lives during this tragic event. I totally agree with what gaur decided on and think it should of maybe been a bit longer for you to sit in silence and think of what you said.

4 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

veritas and aequitas

penguins

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

WE WERE TRYING TO HAVE A MEMORABLE QUITE MOMENTS DURING THE OD MEETING AND YOU DECIDED TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS THE MOMENT, I hope you took that hour to think about how rudrnyou were during the situation 

This is a time to remember the people who died on the twin towers, and not make jokes. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

I witness the tower fell IRL back then and heard sounds of the explosion when I was in a school building in Queens. It was tragic and luckily my father wasn't near twin tower on that day. He was late to work and still home on the same day lol. It was very nice for people to have a moment silence and respect for all people (except hijackers) who had passed away. For you to burst out saying that is very wrong timing and very rude toward people. Could you express that maybe a bit after the moment of silence or meeting?

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

• Fame locked this topic

Personally for me, it’s a -Support.

You guys have to understand that when we’re talking abou very serious and personal topics, wether that’s 9/11, religion, sexuality, or anything like that you have to keep your comments to your self. Saying something that you intended to be a joke, may not be taken as a joke from others. Especially when you’re talking about stuff like 9/11 where 3,000 Americans died due to terroism. As an SMT member, I feel your ban was justified in the fact that you just honestly took it to far. Could a kick from the teamspeak/channel have worked too? Sure I guess. But what you said offended a lot of people. I’m locking this post so no further arguments transpire. 

@Zeeptin