Sign in to follow this  
GoogleChrome

Increase DI income

13 posts in this topic

What you want to see? - The income to Drill Instructors be increased.

Why should we add it? - Drill instructors are our firewall to deal with minges (sometimes a few will slip in) if someone is show no intention to rp then they're usually the ones to bring this to an staff or general's attention. But over time Drill instructors lose their will to continue mainly due to either minges or lack of insentive. If we increase drill instructor pay I think we could keep and increase the number of DI and help encourage them to be on duty.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increased DI activity and count. Also allows players to earn more money

Who is it mainly for? - RU and US Drill Instructors

Links to any content -

(Ik that some people may abuse this but the simple solution is to start a vote to remove them from the job and report this to their commander or general so they can be striked)

+Support I agreed, If this gets added I believe we will be getting alot of DI that would be dedicated to train the recruits and they will have something to work through, If somebody is afk on the job the fix for that problem will be calling a staff member, the staff member has a command to force people into jobs, and report him to a higher DI to get him strike.

Edited by ?«G§A» Senior|Doom

We once had the same idea for MP, but we came across the problem, of whats stopping DI from just being afk on the job? It wont also be possible to report an afker, annd it would be difficult to control how much time constitutes a punishable afk.  It would be better it we had an incentive to train, not just be on DI

Edited by Androntel

13 minutes ago, Androntel said:

whats stopping DI from just being afk on the job?

You either start a vote to kick them off the job for being AFK or you report it to the DI commanders and have them strike which could prevent them from joining special forces or CPT for a month.

how much time constitutes a punishable afk

I'd say 2 pay cycle after that they'd receive a punishment. But that's just me I believe the commanders of DI should choose a time under 15 minutes.

It would be better it we had an incentive to train, not just be on DI

Other than this the only incentive I see is that di experience is good on a app

1 hour ago, GoogleChrome said:

You either start a vote to kick them off the job for being AFK or you report it to the DI commanders and have them strike which could prevent them from joining special forces or CPT for a month.

You're only able to do vote to demote somebody (Dark-RP) when there is no staff online or available, as a staff you're able to forcepeople jobs to recruit and then you report them to a Drill Instructor Lieutenant+ so the person can be talked too.

+/- Support

+Give more reason to be DS

+Helps fix the money issue 

-People might start going afk on the job to earn more money

On 9/11/2018 at 12:16 PM, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support I agreed, If this gets added I believe we will be getting alot of DI that would be dedicated to train the recruits and they will have something to work through, If somebody is afk on the job the fix for that problem will be calling a staff member, the staff member has a command to force people into jobs, and report him to a higher DI to get him strike.

^^

On 9/11/2018 at 9:16 AM, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

On 9/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

Recruits are a pain in the ass

They do a good job

Deserve raise

2 minutes ago, Tagooon said:

+support

di work hard give them big pay

cash money