3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Enable

Steam Name: [GL] Enable

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:296135989

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am a Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday From when i get home to when i goto bed

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST (Midwestern)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want  to join the support team as I enjoy helping people all the time as a staff in game, I would like to extend my help now to include more responsibilities and duties that I can fulfill and help players with. Teamspeak is our main platform of communication and I would like to help these new players quickly and efficiently and will ensure that as long as someone needs help, I'll be there to assist them despite what I am doing as the playerbase comes first before anything else, helping this community grow, helping players stay on teamspeak due to the efficiency we have is my main goal in joining the support team. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Welcome to the Gaminglight's teamspeak, how may I help you today?| If someone who has a problem and is already in the community for quite an amount of time needs a support staff I would go: Hello, I am a support staff, how can I help you today?

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? My availability to always be available and my willingness to always help others when they are in need of help I am the type of person that is always willing to help others and will always be available if needed I will spend hours sitting in the support staff standby room to set a example to the other support staff

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes and i do promise to uphold all the rules

Edited by EnableStealth

"Im Your Dad" -Enable

• Fame locked this topic