Possibilities

Steam Name: Possibilities

Ingame Name: Donnie Lotions

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109103467

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: N/A

Reason for Ban: Server Dis

Dispute:

A year ago, I acted immature and I believe I spoke out against an admin in-game, which was wrong of me to do.

I have become a decent member of Gaming Lights MilitaryRP servers  and I'd like to come over to the PoliceRP.

I apologize for my past wrong doings and hope I am given the chance to redeem myself, I ode my word that I will abide by server rules and no longer commit the actions of the past.

Sincerely yours,

Donnie Lotions.

Where it says Admin, I didn't see a name so I was unsure who banned me.

Also this was over a year ago and I'm really not sure all the details that went down.

I have a couple of friends whom play on the PoliceRP server and I just wanted to come and play alongside them.

I was perma banned for dissing the server, I'm sure it was just out of spite for an admin at the time, I'm really unsure what exactly went down guys

I:E

I remember my name because it is the same name I use for ALL my roleplay characters, and This ban was from over a year ago guys I'm sorry but a lot has gone on in my life between now and then.

Edited by Possibilities
Added info

3 minutes ago, Possibilities said:

Where it says Admin, I didn't see a name so I was unsure who banned me.

Also this was over a year ago and I'm really not sure all the details that went down.

I have a couple of friends whom play on the PoliceRP server and I just wanted to come and play alongside them.

I was perma banned for dissing the server, I'm sure it was just out of spite for an admin at the time, I'm really unsure what exactly went down guys

I:E

I remember my name because it is the same name I use for ALL my roleplay characters, and This ban was from over a year ago guys I'm sorry but a lot has gone on in my life between now and then.

It says CD (Community Director) and Valk at the end of the reason....

And ok

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support 

yes you can be a little more apologetic but basically this was over a year ago and I’m sure you have served your punishment.

Ps. We all know that majority of valks permabans weren’t justified. Considering this normally wouldn’t be a perma ban

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

25 minutes ago, Mervin said:

+Support 

yes you can be a little more apologetic but basically this was over a year ago and I’m sure you have served your punishment.

Ps. We all know that majority of valks permabans weren’t justified. Considering this normally wouldn’t be a perma ban

^^^^^^^^

• Fame locked this topic