42 minutes ago, logan4131 said:

+ Support

- Should have given him time

- He wasn’t obstructing traffic

- No where in the MOTD does it not allow him to build there

- Base didn’t break any rules.

- The staff member seemed impatient 

3 hours ago, Mervin said:

Obviously I understand what everybody is saying but the sit wasnt rushed I asked him multiple times to remove it and he failed to do so.

Everyone is basing there votes on where this base was located but he wasnt warned for building somewhere he wasnt supposed to he was warned for Not complying with staff. Which is exactly what he did. I would also like to state again that it was for ease of access to get to the other side of ravine straight from inner city which I deemed a good enough cause to ask him to move his building. Mind you he had no valuables inside and it was approximately 6-8  props which wasnt even enough to dupe anything.

It would have been so easy for him to remove the props and move out of the roadway.

Please remember the actual reason he was warned which is the rule he broke because he didnt comply with staff.

Also edit for anyone thinks that I had immediately taken sides no I hadn't I had taken the side of the motd where it states 

~Mervin

+Spport

Should have been given more time

Didnt break any basing/building rules 

Seems rushed

In my opinion he shouldent get warned for not complying with staff because I feel that he was rushed and also didn’t break any rules for you to tell him to move it. 

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

I understand your point “Not complying with staff” but there was no reason to tell him to move it if he wasn’t breaking any rules and it was a road leading to a dead end which isn’t often used unless basing and there Is other entrance.

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

Huge - Support

(I was one of the troopers)

If this is the situation I am thinking of this is not false During state training I came across this and it was blocking a road that led to the other side of ravine meaning if there was a pursuit cops cant get over  there and I asked him to remove it and said what was wrong with this and he said no so i called staff and Mervin counted down from 5 and when he reached 0 he removed it but Darkspiker kept trying to argue with hi saying it was abuse and that he wasn't hurting anyone and before Mervin spoke to Darkspiker I told Mervin exactly why this was a problem and he initially didn't think it was such a problem and he was very nice and gave Darkspiker plenty of time to comply and Darkspiker refused every time. So to conclude Darkspiker refused to remove this after being asked several times by Mervin. Mervin EVEN counted down from 5 as to not remove it without Darkspikers knowledge.

@Mervin

Edited by Officer Pulloutski
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 12:18 PM, Mervin said:

Obviously I understand what everybody is saying but the sit wasnt rushed I asked him multiple times to remove it and he failed to do so.

Everyone is basing there votes on where this base was located but he wasnt warned for building somewhere he wasnt supposed to he was warned for Not complying with staff. Which is exactly what he did. I would also like to state again that it was for ease of access to get to the other side of ravine straight from inner city which I deemed a good enough cause to ask him to move his building. Mind you he had no valuables inside and it was approximately 6-8  props which wasnt even enough to dupe anything.

It would have been so easy for him to remove the props and move out of the roadway.

Please remember the actual reason he was warned which is the rule he broke because he didnt comply with staff.

Also edit for anyone thinks that I had immediately taken sides no I hadn't I had taken the side of the motd where it states 

I already said that I wanted to complete building it then dupe it. Just because state wants to get across the ravine doesnt mean I have to delete my WIP Base. They can use one of the other bridges I was there first just doing my own thing I wasnt harming a single person yet I was warned for not complying to your command telling me to delete my base which was invalid because We wouldnt have even been in the situation if it was realized that me building there is not against the rules. Its biased because you took states side when I wasnt even breaking a rule. This is like telling someone to get off hospital roof when all theyre doing is standing there If they say no because they arent breaking a rule and you dont have a good reason to tell them to do this you cant warn them for not complying 

2 hours ago, Officer Pulloutski said:

Huge - Support

(I was one of the troopers)

If this is the situation I am thinking of this is not false During state training I came across this and it was blocking a road that led to the other side of ravine meaning if there was a pursuit cops cant get over  there and I asked him to remove it and said what was wrong with this and he said no so i called staff and Mervin counted down from 5 and when he reached 0 he removed it but Darkspiker kept trying to argue with hi saying it was abuse and that he wasn't hurting anyone and before Mervin spoke to Darkspiker I told Mervin exactly why this was a problem and he initially didn't think it was such a problem and he was very nice and gave Darkspiker plenty of time to comply and Darkspiker refused every time. So to conclude Darkspiker refused to remove this after being asked several times by Mervin. Mervin EVEN counted down from 5 as to not remove it without Darkspikers knowledge.

@Mervin

The criminal cant get over the bridge I was on. That bridge is a dead end if a pursuit went on one of the other two bridges yall could have blocked both of them and moved inward towards the suspect. Plus you said Mervin was being nice about it, He never even asked to see what I had to say he just immediately took your guys' side and told me to delete my base. Mervin if I would have actually broken a rule it would be more logical but I wasnt hurting anyone with my base I never broke a rule, The only time in this scenario that I stepped anywhere close to breaking rules was telling you that I wasnt going to remove my base (Because your reasoning wasnt valid) 

Edited by Darkspiker
More INFO

On 9/10/2018 at 12:18 PM, Mervin said:

On 9/8/2018 at 7:12 PM, Mervin said:

I had explained to him that he needed to remove his props as he was blocking a road and I gave him 5 seconds to remove it and refused. Ps. He had about 6 props no where close to dupable and I just told him to take it somewhere else. 

-Support

You're saying everybody gotta follow your orders despite not breaking any rules is one-way path for all staff to abuse players

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

+ SUPPORT

On 9/9/2018 at 7:04 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

I’ve seen many people build there, there’s never been a problem.

Just because you receive “Complaints” about a base being somewhere doesn’t mean it’s a valid report, if it’s not breaking any rules, or obstructing traffic (it’s literally a road to no where) then it should’ve been perfectly fine.

Mervin should’ve let you finish and dupe it considering you didn’t have any valuables or anything inside, and you weren’t bothering anyone.

5 hours ago, darkspiker2 said:

I already said that I wanted to complete building it then dupe it. Just because state wants to get across the ravine doesnt mean I have to delete my WIP Base. They can use one of the other bridges I was there first just doing my own thing I wasnt harming a single person yet I was warned for not complying to your command telling me to delete my base which was invalid because We wouldnt have even been in the situation if it was realized that me building there is not against the rules. Its biased because you took states side when I wasnt even breaking a rule. This is like telling someone to get off hospital roof when all theyre doing is standing there If they say no because they arent breaking a rule and you dont have a good reason to tell them to do this you cant warn them for not complying 

The criminal cant get over the bridge I was on. That bridge is a dead end if a pursuit went on one of the other two bridges yall could have blocked both of them and moved inward towards the suspect. Plus you said Mervin was being nice about it, He never even asked to see what I had to say he just immediately took your guys' side and told me to delete my base. Mervin if I would have actually broken a rule it would be more logical but I wasnt hurting anyone with my base I never broke a rule, The only time in this scenario that I stepped anywhere close to breaking rules was telling you that I wasnt going to remove my base (Because your reasoning wasnt valid) 

It was on a road correct?

5 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

You're saying everybody gotta follow your orders despite not breaking any rules is one-way path for all staff to abuse players

It’s against the rules to build on a road. No disrespect but don’t make this something it’s not. 

• Like 1

~Mervin

7 hours ago, Mervin said:

It’s against the rules to build on a road. No disrespect but don’t make this something it’s not. 

Are we talking about the bridge to the ravine? To dead end? If so, why is it every SMT, every super admin, and 99% staff are ok with the base built there except for you?

7 hours ago, Androntel said:

-support

If a SA+ tells you to do something, do it. You can remake it in a spot that youre actually allowed to.

Hes not a SA...... Not to mention a two SA’s actually agreed with me

And yes you are allowed to build there Ive already said that theres no point in warning someone if they didnt break a rule I didnt break a rule he just told me to delete it which he had no reason to do that

15 hours ago, Mervin said:

Yes its a dead end but what I think yall dont understand is that its a dead end and people build there all the time including staff. I said previously that SMT drove past at least 3 times in a bearcat and didnt say  anything

Edited by Darkspiker
Info

10 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

a video would come clutch right about now...

I see both sides of the story. @darkspiker2 how big was the base and be truthful because @Mervin claims it was 6 props. That is not too much of a base for you to dupe it and take it somewhere else.

I mean it really doesnt matter but it was about 8-10 probably maybe