Androntel false warn report

7 posts in this topic

Questions

Your In-game: SZ 104TH KGB CPT DSAF L00L

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172938715

The admin's name in-game:USMC HC ANDRONTEL

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: "Player diss"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): (Posted some screenshots idk) 

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false and really biased because I was defending myself when the staff wouldnt help me when they are supposed to I guess, and then when I said stop acting like you are the shit, you are literally nothing. I get warned for player diss when they didn't even tell me to stop. I still stopped after that. 

Any extra information: I am sick of him being biased as shit, literally I dont care if you believe me, there were so many people who saw him do this gustard as well. He worked with a RU PFC to have me kidnapped which is failrp of course. Then the next day (today) he warns me for player diss when all I literally said was stop acting like you are shit, you are literally nothing. Because he likes to argue with me ALL THE TIME. And so we argue I dont player diss after that then he says "I gave you a verbal to stop dissing" when I stopped so he warns me and minges me for 600 seconds and the other guy who player dissed me does not get a warn or anything not even a verbal. Androntel didnt even let me talk or listen to me.

image.png

image.png

+Support

Evidence seems clear.

Trustworthy.

All around great guy.

I trust in L00L, not just because he's donated over $200 to the server, but he's never lied to me, or any of the other Spetsnaz officers.  

To provide some context to this:

L00L and another player were insulting staff in OOC, I said also in OOC, not to do so. L00L a few minutes later began to argue with a diffrent player. He proceded to call the other player “nothing” and a “guy that would cry when he loses a fight”. I brought him to a sit, explained why he was being punished, then followed through. According to the staff handbook, disrespect x2 warrentd a warn and a 600 second minge.

As for the event that he also mentions, INSCOM did a mission in RP, and he refused to follow it, and decided to just yell failrp. Gustard took care of this in game, decided it was a rp mission, and suggusted just to let him go or kill him since he didn’t want to rp, which we then did. EDIT: Futhermore, Reborn was also told this story, and approved the mission being within RP.

If it is needed, I have screenshots of the verbal warning, and what l00l said, as well as the arguement between him and another player. Also included are my responses to attempt to delegate peace.

Edited by Androntel

3 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

I said stop acting like you are the shit, you are literally nothing. I get warned for player diss when they didn't even tell me to stop. 

I dont really care about the context or what happened the day before, but you called a staff "nothing" evident in your report. Furthermore in your screen shot you said "Type of person to cry losing in a 5v1," with  indications you were spamming ooc in the screenshots, so

-Support

Edited by Tum-tumz

22 hours ago, Tum-tumz said:

I dont really care about the context or what happened the day before, but you called a staff "nothing" evident in your report. Furthermore in your screen shot you said "Type of person to cry losing in a 5v1," with  indications you were spamming ooc in the screenshots, so

-Support

On 9/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Androntel said:

To provide some context to this:

L00L and another player were insulting staff in OOC, I said also in OOC, not to do so. L00L a few minutes later began to argue with a diffrent player. He proceded to call the other player “nothing” and a “guy that would cry when he loses a fight”. I brought him to a sit, explained why he was being punished, then followed through. According to the staff handbook, disrespect x2 warrentd a warn and a 600 second minge.

As for the event that he also mentions, INSCOM did a mission in RP, and he refused to follow it, and decided to just yell failrp. Gustard took care of this in game, decided it was a rp mission, and suggusted just to let him go or kill him since he didn’t want to rp, which we then did. EDIT: Futhermore, Reborn was also told this story, and approved the mission being within RP.

If it is needed, I have screenshots of the verbal warning, and what l00l said, as well as the arguement between him and another player. Also included are my responses to attempt to delegate peace.

-support ^^^^

DENIED

Due to the fact that we are attempting to cut down on the toxicity in the MilitaryRP commmunity the warning is justified.