Added

joserodriguez98570

Should Cops Have more rights look other Departments  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cops Have more rights look other Departments

• Cops should be not told what to do from other departments ?
    • Should Other Departments tells cops what to do?

Give us reasons why to do this any maybe this post would have a discussion, but what you have written is small and doesn't even make sense.

As for you suggestion other departments only have priority over PD on situations that they are involved in eg bank robberies, raids etc.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I think pd is a starting point for many people so the low ranks wont have same respect as say a srt pvt that had to be sgt+  also police dose not train for things like bank raids and general store so i believe the tac units that train for those things have a right to take command of the situation 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

41 minutes ago, Jack Ron said:

-Support

To get into the other departments you need to have been in PD. I agree that they shouldnt be shouted at but they shouldnt move in with them without permission.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/8/2018 at 1:16 AM, penguin said:

I think pd is a starting point for many people so the low ranks wont have same respect as say a srt pvt that had to be sgt+  also police dose not train for things like bank raids and general store so i believe the tac units that train for those things have a right to take command of the situation 

On 9/8/2018 at 1:53 PM, -Unknown- said:

Give us reasons why to do this any maybe this post would have a discussion, but what you have written is small and doesn't even make sense.

As for you suggestion other departments only have priority over PD on situations that they are involved in eg bank robberies, raids etc.

I don't really get this suggestion, give us more detail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 6:12 AM, Jack Ron said:

-Support

To get into the other departments you need to have been in PD. I agree that they shouldnt be shouted at but they shouldnt move in with them without permission.

^^

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

DENIED

Each department on the server, should stick to what they do

Ex. - ) PD have no control in a tactical-type situation (Only PD Chief+) and tac units may boss around PD 

Ex. - ) Tactical units have no control in things like traffics stops