the chiggens chaos

AL

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR MUNCHIES AND TCOOP WITH THE SITUATION I LEFT THEM IN

I have underlined a quote in number 2 beware it has profanity ikr

Number 1 the chiggens family was  a bunch of people minging and rdming at any given time. We as gov would raid them and they would 'be afk' as soon as the raid starts . This happened the first time at the cinema when we had araon hothcer go undercover fbi and confirm they were gonna do 'terrorist acts and rob gen stores' , so I call pd to raid them simple , then raids over there all either dead or in cuffs. They had ars etc. Heres the best part some would come back and randomly shoot our cars , the others would whine and not go to jail saying they were 'afk'.

Number 2 , this is what happens in the middle of end. They were just generally cop baiting and harassing gov , if any gov got close they will all crowd and one would shoot the cops. Alot would again whine and not go in jail when they where arrested and just random acts of rdm attempts and successful attempts saying it was hits when the same person shot at 2 different people as a thief for no reason , they were blasting racial profanity such as the n word. Player dissing and harassing e.g i was called a "10 year old cock sucker and I should shoot my self you little shit" that is just one example. Other times i was called much meaner things.

Number 3, they popped a money silo up fair play , pd raided , they played the "afk card" , pd won and then they started minging and doing the things repeated in number 2 and number 1  , then tcoops and munchies tried to deal with it , the chiggens family of course kept a finger on me and i think they shouldve gotten more then a warn - They tried crashing the server twice and did so once - I mean I dont have recordings but there were multiple witnesses.

What im trying to say is that chiggens family need perma bans , and my end of the story.

Hello AL,

Thanks for notifying Tcoops, Jeff and myself. We did try out best to solve the situation but we cannot do anything without evidence, It's very hard for us to deal with a situation that you have people giving different sides of the story and that we don't have evidence to prove that they did those things. I'm very sorry that we couldn't do much, We didn't wanna ban them because we could of been given false formation or that we didn't have any sort of evidence to help the case. So again, I'm very sorry if you wanted those guys ban Just in the near future please make sure you record everything, its very important and it will help the Staff Team so much!

Best Regards.

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

We did are best whitout any video or screenshots we cant do so much i did talk to them about mining they did agree whit me and we where spectating them for a good 20+ min '

if you have any video evidence to chare i would take that but in this case nobady had video or screenshots 

if they dosent stop mingin aropund pm me on the forums and i will look into what t i can do or send me any vidoe so i can help you out!

and if they did try to crash the server i even told them that it is a perma ban on that just remember to record it will be much easer for me and the staff team!

Yeah I’ve seen them stealing police cars building swastikas and saying the N word and calling people “mentally deficient”. Constant disrespect and rule breaking, it won’t be hard to get evidence on them which I’m going to start getting tonight. Same with the Microsoft family, full of minges combat healing cop baiting in spawn just shoot in their guns and shooting GOV for no reason.

Edited by Kiki

58 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

We did are best whitout any video or screenshots we cant do so much i did talk to them about mining they did agree whit me and we where spectating them for a good 20+ min '

if you have any video evidence to chare i would take that but in this case nobady had video or screenshots 

if they dosent stop mingin aropund pm me on the forums and i will look into what t i can do or send me any vidoe so i can help you out!

and if they did try to crash the server i even told them that it is a perma ban on that just remember to record it will be much easer for me and the staff team!

I have proof of one of them chiggens fear rping, and another player dissing carp, and them just generally minging, I will try to get more evidence. And by proof I mean video.

Hey everyone this is Korean Chiggens I will admit that some of the things we have been doing are extreme and I apologize on behalf of myself and all the other chiggens and yes I do say things to the cops but it’s all in good fun I mainly play criminal classes and it’s common sense they don’t like the police is it not and to touch up on the server crashes isn’t it a little messed up you are accusing US with absolutely NO proof? There could have been many reasons due to the server crashing loss of connection from the provider the server is getting updated on provider end or many more. I find it kind of disrespectful for being false accused on this matter thanks for hearing me out and enjoy your days everyone!

Korean Chiggens

ALSO 

Anything I say bad to people is all in good fun and I mean no real hate towards you in any way you are all cool people I have enjoyed RPing with everyone up to now so far! Wanted to make this clear aswell!

If I have made you feel upset please tell me in game and I will apologize fully to you!

Edited by ٴٴ
  • Like 1

I do also want to get one more thing off of my chest aswell since we are discussing everything when the server disconnected and came back online, I fed that what happen after was 100% Wrong for what Agents Death and Whyler did not only were they discriminating/disrespecting us agent death told me he’s been on the server for over a year and I feel like if you’ve been playing for over a year you would understand you can’t disrespect players such as a way as laughing at them and committing defamation and then agent whyler kept laughing at me because I’m going to get permanently banned for again absolutely nothing and I am stupid for donating 20$ I feel this was absolutely wrong aswell I donated because I enjoyed the fee and atmosphere of the server a lot of the staff is young yes but they are learning important life traits and get are also very respectful people as most of the people on this server sorry for the long ranting on I am done now have a good night everyone!

as someone who has been a super admin for on and off 4 years I respect everything the staff is doing and I know some of the things they put up with i was young when I became my first staff rank in a server you get belittled, everyone please respect all the staff they are amazing people don’t harass them due to their age. 

Also To AL why would I try to DDoS A server when I am working in Internet and Network Security? Plus DDoSing or Booting a server or anything is highly illegal unless it’s for educational reasons. And subject to imprisonment. So explain why I would conduct such a crime if I go out every day and stop attacks?

Edited by ٴٴ

So all chiggens I am deeply sorry as well I have blown things out proportion and I can admit to that , I should’ve reacted and responded differently and maturely 

some of the things you guys did were extreme and towards the end I was just getting triggered because many of the situations we could’ve role played out and I got a bit hotheaded and decided to blow things up 

I apologise and hope we can get a new 

-wyler