Issues With Meetings.

Just Johnathen

Alright, so I have been thinking of many ways to try and fix the meeting times. Command is happy with the idea of 2 meetings. But it has to be a team effort by the agents to attend without being asked to come to it all the time. Each meeting it takes so long for an agent to start appearing in the meeting rooms (That's before I went on LOA). So Weekends are the best to command members so the Friday night to Sunday night times are better. It depends on when and if it is possible. So we want you guys to give us a 3 hour window of your availability in EST timezone. This should help benefit us knowing the meeting timezones. Please try and put down the days and times exactly, I will put an example down below.

Example: 12:00-15:00 / Saturday/Sunday

Example: 12pm-3pm / Saturday

Regards,

Director Johnathen.

What my idea was is you host the meeting on friday 9:30 EST and i or another command member could host another meeting the next day (Saturday) 3-5PM BST, This is to benefit our European agents

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.