Should Robby Peppers get Staff  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robby Peppers get Staff

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:  Robby Peppers

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Robby Peppers

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:143018883

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing about 2 years ago. Around November 22, 2016.

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 22, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have one warning, about one year ago for FailRP.

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

12. Timezone: EDT/EST.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I do not believe I deserve it, the word "deserve makes it seem like it is a right, but I do believe that I could be a great asset to the team, these are the reasons why. The first reason is, I am an active member of the Gaming Light community. I have seen the community grow larger and larger. I have seen at least 3 maps. I want to be apart of the community as it grows. Being an active member is important so you can maintain your job as a Moderator, and to support the group itself, because the more players that are online the more popular we become. The next reason is, I am a mature person. Being mature is extremely important so that you represent the server well, and so you do not embarrass yourself. While there are times to joke around, while on-duty is not one of them, and I know that. The next reason is, I am a friendly person. Being a moderator is not about being “mean” to players, their job is to HELP the players and maintain a great RP experience. Unfriendly moderators can lead to players leaving the server, and never coming back. And if the moderators are unfriendly, fewer people would request their help and try to “solve” the problem themselves, by most likely breaking more rules. The final reason I believe I should get moderator is that I am trustworthy. Being trustworthy is important because you prove that people can come to you and that they will help you. It will also help you with your higher level administrators. Anyway, I hope that you will consider me as a Trial Moderator, have a good day.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would immediately drag them out of RP, and jail them. When they start cursing at me, I would give them a verbal warning, then an Admin warn, then eventually a kick. I would also request an admin to Anti-Minge them. If they join back and continue, I would ban them for the following reason: Mass RDM, Staff Disrespect. | Appeal at: gaminglight.com.

Edited by matthewberry0909

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

Hey man you seem like a good guy but i have never seen you on... Try to get into ts and talk to people more also just get in the game more. But for me its going to be a -support because i have never seen you.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

12 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

Hey man you seem like a good guy but i have never seen you on... Try to get into ts and talk to people more also just get in the game more. But for me its going to be a -support because i have never seen you.

Also as a T-Mod you cant ban

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Hello Robby Peppers,

As stated above, You need to improve activity and start playing on the community a bit more. Your application could use some more effort into it just a few things you need to fix up on it, Question 15; is incorrect I suggestion for you to read over the 'Staff Hand Book' again it will give you a few answers and hints. Your forums account needs improving just need to start posting a bit more and catch up to date! Other than that I hope to see you on the Staff Team I wish you the best of luck.

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 9/6/2018 at 4:18 AM, CHIKEN said:

-support