Ghosted's Civilian Application

5 posts in this topic

What is your Hex ID(Vacbanned.com): 110000107ccf87d 

What is your RP Name: Sam Joy

How old are you: 13

Do you have a Legal Copy Of Grand Theft Auto V: Yes

Do you have Five M: Yes

Do you have the LAMBDA Menu: Yes

Tell me about your self ( can be any length): I'm a 13 year old who lives in Canada.

Why do you wish to be apart of the Civilian Department( minimum of 50 words:): I want to join the Civilian Department because I want to play with friends and not have to worry about Police roles as I've had enough of that from PoliceRP. Also I just want to play FiveM without having too many worries above my head. I want to try something new too different from the GTA Online lobbies and have another platform to RP on when I get bored of Gmod. Also as a longtime player on Gaminglight I know how RP works and just want to help out Gaminglight servers. Im just a person looking a chance to RP in another game that isnt gmod since Ive already got enough hours on Gmod and well I want to play GTA as well. Also I'm just never doing anything so another RP server wouldn't hurt.

What qualities can you bring to the civilian department (minimum of 50 words): The qualities I can bring to the Civilian Department. I can bring my great driving skills to the civilian department. Also my RP knowledge from multiple games. I'm a really good roleplayer and have experience with FiveM and how it works. I also just want to be a bringer of fun to people. As a longtime player on Gaminglight I know the rules of the Servers and how common sense can help you avoid trouble and the like. Also RP is all the ever do now so I know how to RP. I'm just a RP Junkie.

Do you promise to remain serious in the department and never break character: Yes

Do you promise to abide by what each Civ Rank can do: Yes

Do you promise to uphold all server rules: Yes

Have you read our sop: Yes

Do you have a working mic (MUST HAVE ONE): Yes

Thanks for reading My Application 

+/- Support

Alright so i would like to see you get another chance cause you were very active and somewhat serious

but i have to following issues with you

You did alot of Felonies as Civilian 1/Trainee

Sometimes you didnt bother roleplaying in certain situations

When you reached Civ 2 you ONLY did felonies and never something else

But mostly i would like to see you on the server again

This is my opinion i would like that nobody quotes me on this one and make your own comment

Edited by Alistair

+/- Support

You could be an alright RPER and you were very active but you just don’t listen, you were told not to commit felonies as civ 1 and you didn’t listen, and once you got civ 2 felonies was all you did. 

On 9/6/2018 at 3:39 AM, Alistair said:

+/- Support

Alright so i would like to see you get another chance cause you were very active and somewhat serious

but i have to following issues with you

You did alot of Felonies as Civilian 1/Trainee

Sometimes you didnt bother roleplaying in certain situations

When you reached Civ 2 you ONLY did felonies and never something else

But mostly i would like to see you on the server again

This is my opinion i would like that nobody quotes me on this one and make your own comment

Accepted

speak to alistair to get trained 

• Like 1