Unban SR Bring Me The Horizon

SR Bring Me The Horizon

Steam Name: SR Bring Me The Horizon (Rainbowdashie113)

Ingame name: LCPL Horizon

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:60984943

Ban Length: 9999+ hours?

Admin that banned me: Zeeptin

Reason for ban: Chargeback threats

Dispute:

I'd say I don't really have any dispute, but I can say this is the most populated policeRP server out there and i cant find one with as good a player base, people who take it seriously and developed well.

I was angry when I made these threats and I regret them and what i did. Thats passed and i really just want to come back. I'm sorry zeeptin.

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

I mean, we need Zeeptins side of the story, but I mean, it's really just up to him lmao. +/- Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support

I mean, threatening Zeeptin, the Owner, is not a great idea. You should respect Zeeptin, if you were angry you should've calmed down and walked a way for a second and instead try to resolve the issue peacefully. Again, Zeeptin works hard for the community and obviously you didn't respect him in this case just over a payment.

Edited by ArmyGuy

+/- Support

Just some quotes for you to think about...

”Better to lose a little money than a little friendship” - Lowell

“When arguing with a friend over money, think what you need more. The friend or the money” -Unknown 

“You don’t need money to live a good life, Friends and family are worth their weight in gold” -Susan Gold

Some of these don’t make much sense, but you can dwell on them if you would like.

• Thanks 1

+/-Support

If Zeeptin banned you, it was for a reason(in this case chargeback threats). Up to him to unban you or not. If you did do a chargeback i would say -Support, if you just threatned him then +Support(give you another chance). This should not happen at all though. 

it is really up to Zeeptin at this point. We know you threatened him and if he feels you are truly sorry and it won't happen again, he might show you some mercy 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 9/5/2018 at 9:04 PM, ArmyGuy said:

+/- Support

I mean, threatening Zeeptin, the Owner, is not a great idea. You should respect Zeeptin, if you were angry you should've calmed down and walked a way for a second and instead try to resolve the issue peacefully. Again, Zeeptin works hard for the community and obviously you didn't respect him in this case just over a payment.